Chapter 2

You had fun at the beach with the twins. You saw that Ethan was trying to flirt more and more. You guys hung out ever since that day. You guys were best friends. You started off liking Ethan but ended up catching feelings for Gray as well. You were really confused. You couldn't choose they were both so... perfect.

One day you were in your room and you got a text from Grayson.

Grayson☺️💕

Grayson: Heyy!
Y/N: Hey! What's up?
Grayson:Nothing E and I thought you would like to hang at our place today.
Y/N: Sure sounds fun I'll be there soon give me 10 minutes.
Grayson: K, see you soon☺️
Y/N: Bye💜

End of text.

You get ready and go over to the twins house. You were wearing leggings and a comfy crop-top, you were wearing sandals cause it was warm out and then you leave.

You walk to the twins place. When you get there you knock the door. You get a text from Ethan.

Ethan😍❤️

Ethan: You don't have to knock just come in.
Y/N: Okay😊

End of text.

You walk in and you see Grayson setting up the living room so you guys can watch a movie.

Y/N:
Hey where's E?

Grayson:
Oh he's uh getting ready, he's in his room.

Y/N:
Okay, what movie are we watching?

Grayson:
Meh, I don't know whatever you want. We were bored so we called you to come over.

Y/N:
Well thanks for calling me over I was super bored at home I had nothing to do my mom and dad are at work, so I had the house for myself. It was really lonely.

Grayson:
Of course you're welcomed anytime you'd like!

Y/N:
Thanks Gray, I love you guys so much!

You go in for a hug.

Grayson:
We love you too.
Hey um y/n?

He said scratching his neck.

Y/N:
Yeah

He looks down

Y/N:
Hey? What's wrong?

Grayson:
Eth--- Ethan likes you.

Y/N:
Wait wha-

He cuts you off and kisses you, you don't pull back. You kiss him back.
He pulls away.

Grayson:
But I like you too. [smirks]

Ethan:
Sorry I took so long mom called.

Y/N:
Oh it-- it's fine how uh how is she by the way?

You stutter you hope Ethan didn't see the kiss. You where very nervous and tried to hide it.

Ethan:
She's great, she says she misses you, and so does Cameron.

Y/N:
Aw, well next time you can tell them that I miss them too.

Ethan:
Okay, I will. Now let watch this movie.

You all agreed on a movie, it was really awkward for you those two hours, even though you liked them both, you didn't know that they would both like you back.

You guys had picked a horror movie, well more like they picked it. You were terrified. They could both tell that you were scared s they tried comforting you. Ethan had his arm around you and Grayson was holding your hand. It was really awkward knowing that they like you. You had a feeling this would ruin your friendship with the twins.