Chapter 19

You drove for about a hour till you arrived to your destination. Grayson was trying to hold back his tears.

Grayson:

I'm so sorry.

Y/N:

For what, Grayson?

Grayson:

For ruining the party. I'm sorry.

Y/N:

Baby, it's okay, you don't need to apologize. You gave him a small smile and he pecked your lips.

Grayson: 

That car didn't hit me hard enough to make me forget how lucky I am to have you.

He stopped you before you could exit the car. He took your seatbelt off and pulled you on top of him (nothing happens you guys just have "a moment") he started trailing kisses down your neck, and made his way back to your lips.

Grayson:

What did I do to get a beautiful angel like you in my life? He said breaking the kiss.

You smile at what he said and pecked his lips one last time before getting back in your seat and opening the door.

You went to his side of the car and helped him out. He steps out and takes a look at the amazing view. He was on crouches but he said he was "fine" and wouldn't really use them.

You grabbed his hand and helped him crawl on top of your car. You both sat there and looked at the amazing view.

Grayson:

It's beautiful y/n, how did you find this place?

Y/N:

Well when Ethan cheated on me and I ran off, I kinda got lost and found this place, I stayed here till I calmed down and made this my happy place, then I found one off my old friends and payed him a visit. That was the day I got ran over. By you probably don't remember that.

You looked down realizing what you said.

Grayson:

Oh, no I'm sorry I don't remember.

You saw that he got really sad and tears started to build up in his eyes.

Y/N:

Oh, babe, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You said wiping his tears. But, if I hadn't gotten hit by that car, we wouldn't be here right now, I would probably still be crying over Ethan, and not seeing that the perfect guy has been right in front of me this hole time.

Grayson:

I love you so much, and that is something I will never forget, I promise.

Y/N:

I love you too, gray. More that you could ever imagine.

He smiled at you and pulled you in for a kiss, your lips moved in sync with his. You kissed for a few more seconds until you pulled out of the kiss.

Y/N:

I miss being in your arms, I miss feeling your perfect lips against mine. I mean it when I say I love you. I love you with all my heart. 

Grayson:

You took the words right out of my mouth. He chuckled . Come on let's go home.

Y/N:

You sure you're ready?

Grayson:

Yeah, I'm sure.

You both crawled off the roof of your car, and went back in. You started the car and drove off.

GRAYSONS POV

I think I'm ready to confront Ethan, what he did was disgusting and probably the most horrible thing anyone could do, but, he's my brother, my twin brother. I can't stay mad at him forever, even though I definitely should be.

Y/n drove me home, I was going to talk to Ethan and then stay with her for a while because she asked if I wanted to stay and I said yes, her parents didn't mind.

We got to my house and it got really quiet when we stood at the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. We walked in and the first thing I see is Ethan crying on the couch, and Cameron trying to comfort him. They heard us walk in and they both turn around. Ethan stood up and wiped his tears.

Ethan:

Oh, um, hey Gray. What are you doing here?

I walk towards him and hug him. He starts sobbing on my shoulder.

Ethan:

I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I know that is no excuse for what I did, but I really am sorry.

I hugged him tighter because I knew he meant what he said. He pulled away from the hug and walked towards y/n.

Y/N POV

Ethan:

You probably hate me right now, and you have every right to. But I just wanted to say, I am so sorry for what I did to you. I really don't know what came over me. You now will never see me the same. And you will never love me as much as I love you.

I started crying just remembering what had happened the night, but even though he hurt me, I forgave him. I don't know why I forgave him but I did. And the worst part is that I still loved him, and I will never stop loving him no matter what.

----

Sorry if you didn't lik this chapter I've been in a stump lately but I'm still gonna write. Ily guys!😚💕