Chapter 21

-The next day-

ETHANS POV

I was in my room thinking about what I should do. There were so many thoughts going through my head. Should I breakup with Meredith? Should I even tell y/n that me and Meredith are dating?  I have no idea what to do I was so confused.

It took me a while the figure out what I wanted to do, I'm going to breakup with Meredith, but I can't tell y/n that I ever dated her it would break her and she already has to much on her plate.

I texted Meredith.

                                                              Meredith🍑💙:

Ethan: Baby we need to talk I'll be at your place in 20.

Delivered 2:52 pm

Meredith🍑💙: I'll be waiting here for you! Can't wait to see you😘 I love you!

Read 2:52 pm

Meredith🍑💙: Um... I said I love you!

Delivered 2:57

Meredith🍑💙: Say it back Ethan!

Delivered 2:59

Meredith🍑💙: Why aren't you saying it back!

Delivered 3:00

Meredith🍑💙: I really hope you are coming here to say it in person!

Delivered 3:01

Meredith🍑💙: You asked me to be your girl friend so that means you must have had some kind of feelings for me! So say it back!

Delivered 3:02

Meredith🍑💙: You've said it before you can say it again!

Delivered 3:03

I wasn't going to say it back cause I don't mean it and I never did, she said "I love you" first don't the look at me. But geez she didn't stop texting, every minute she would always have something to say.  I couldn't stand her and I have only been dating her for 3 days

I finally got to her house my phone buzzed every ten seconds I would just ignore the texts at this point. No need to answer she'll kill me later.  I knock on her door, and shears were almost immediately. The door swung open.

Meredith: 

Why haven't you been answering my texts?!

Ethan:

Sorry my phone died. I lied.

Meredith:

Babe, ever heard of a charger!?

Ethan:

Don't call me that.

Meredith:

Why are you being such a bitch?

Ethan:

Look who's talking. I mumble. 

Meredith:

Excuse me? I heard that! What's wrong with you? You aren't the Ethan I know and love.

Ethan:

We were only dating for three days, what do you mean " know and love?"

Meredith:

What do you mean by "were?"

Ethan:

I mean, I'm breaking up with you.

Meredith:

Ugh, are you kidding me right now? Whatever I don't need you. And guess what I slept with your brother two days ago so.

She gives me a petty smile.

Ethan:

Hey genius, my brother has been in the hospital for the past week. So no you didn't sleep with him.

Meredith:

Ugh, whatever. Bye.

And with that she slammed the door in my face and I went home.

I felt so much better without her in my life. I don't have to worry about her ever again. 

I got home in like 15 minutes shorter than the usual because there was less traffic. I parked in my drive way and turned off the car engine. I step out of the car and walk to my porch. I unlock the door and to my surprise I saw the last person I wanted to see today...

Unknown:

Hey E, long time not see.

... To be continued ...

---

Sorry for the somewhat short chapter just so you know it's 1:40 am and I wrote this so sorry if it sucks. Also sorry for any typos I feel asleep midway😂. Ily guys that's for 200+ reads!👏🏼💕