Chapter 20

Y/N POV

He just stood there and stared at you, waiting for you to react. You didn't realize that you froze and were in your own little daze until he sighed looked down and turned around.

You stopped him before he took a step and turned him around.

Y/N:

I forgive you. You said with tears streaming from your eyes.

You notice that Ethan's eyes started getting watery. You pulled him closer to you and hugged him tighter then ever.

Ethan:

I'm so sorry I hurt you. I've beaten myself up every single day for what I did to you.

Y/N:

Shh, don't say that, I forgive you.

Ethan:

That doesn't mean I forgave myself, cause I never will.

He pulled away from the hug.

Ethan:

Thanks for forgiving me.

He walked away and didn't say anything else. It broke your heart seeing Ethan like this. It's was the first time you've ever seen him like this.

ETHANS POV

I should have told her that I'm dating Meredith (oops I mean dusty bitch that can go fuck Kian somewhere else faraway from Ethan, *cough*cough* anyways) I don't really love Meredith actually not even close she's just a crush. I love y/n and I always will and I will never stop. She's the reason I wake up in the morning. Without her I'm nothing.

GRAYSONS POV

I told y/n that we should go home. I don't know what Ethan said to her that made her hurt so much but it killed me to se her so broken. No matter how broken she was or is I will always be the one to pick up the pieces and put her back together.

We both got in the car and I saw that she was wiping away some tears.

Grayson:

Baby, please don't cry. Just give whatever happened some time and it will fix itself. 

Y/N:

How ever did I get so lucky to have you in my life.

Grayson:

[chuckles] I love you so much.

Y/N:

I love you more than you could ever imagine.

She still had a tear rolling down her cheek I caugh it before it could fall. She smiled at me and she drove us to her house.