Chapter 8

You woke up in Ethan's room, he was sleeping next to you. He had his arm around your waist. You went to the bathroom and turn on the cold water and threw it on your face to wake you up.

You went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, you saw Grayson crying on the couch. You made your way towards him.

Y/N:
Gray, what's wrong?

You said hugging him.

Grayson:
Nothing I'm fine.

He said wiping his tears.

Y/N:
Gray I wasn't born yesterday. Why are you crying? What's wrong?

Grayson:
Nothing's wrong okay?!

He snapped you flinched back.

Grayson:
Im sorry I didn't mean to yell.

Y/N:
It's okay, but can you please tell me what's wrong?

Grayson:
I don't want to talk about it.

Y/N:
[sigh] Okay, Im here when you want to talk.

You give him a hug.

Grayson:
Okay, thanks.

Grayson's POV-
How couldn't she tell why I was upset? Hasn't she ever seen a heartbroken person before? Whatever I shouldn't take this out on her, she didn't do anything to me. It was that backstabbing son of a bitch. I can't believe he would do that to me. My own fucking brother?! He took her from me!

End of POV

You got up from the couch and made your way back to the kitchen. You grabbed some water and went back to Ethan's room. He was just waking up when you walked into the room.

Y/N:
Good morning, babe!

Ethan:
Good morning beautiful.

You crawled onto the bed next to Ethan. He put his arm around your waist.

Y/N:
Hey babe?

Ethan:
Yes princess?

Y/N:
I went down stairs to grab a glass of water and I found Grayson crying on the couch.

Ethan:
Oh.

Y/N:
I think you should talk to him. I think it's cause he's upset about us dating.

He lets out a loud sigh.

Ethan:
Yeah I'll talk to him. But right now I just want to cuddle.

He smiles at you and pulls you close.

Y/N:
[chuckles] Okay.

You turn around to face him and he gives you a quick peck on the nose. He puts him arms around you and you place your hand in his chest and rest your head on his shoulder.

You guys laid there and ended up falling asleep again.

...3 hours later...

You and Ethan woke up to the smell of food. You put on one of Ethan's sweatshirts and went down stairs with Ethan.

Grayson:
Good morning guys!

Y/N:
Good morning Gray!

You said as he place a mountain of pancakes down on the table.

Y/N:
Wow! Those look great!

Grayson:
Child I know!

He said in a playful funny way.

Y/N POV
This is really weird only like 4 hours ago he was crying and he was like depressed. I mean he's happy now I guess that's good... right?

You guys finished eating your pancakes. Grayson was making a bunch of funny jokes. You were all laughing.

As you guys finished you got up grab everyone's plates and washed the dishes.

Ethan:
Hey, babe you don't have to do that it's fine.

Y/N:
This is how I thank Gray for making such a great breakfast.

You looked at him and give him a nice big smile. He smiles back.

Grayson:
Well you're welcome, I know I'm a great chef!

Ethan:
Ha, no you're not you almost burnt down the kitchen like two weeks ago.

Grayson:
No I didn't!

Ethan:
[laughing] Yes, you did.

Grayson:
It was just a small kitchen fire okay? All good chefs have 'em once in a while!

Ethan:
What ever you saw bro. [chuckles]

Grayson:
So what do we plan on doing today?

Y/N:
I was thinking of going on a skate sesh?

Ethan:
Ooo sound fun I haven't gone skating in a while!

Grayson:
Same! Yeah let's do that!

Y/N:
Okay I'm gonna go home grab my board, change and I'll meet you guys back here?

Ethan:
Yeah sure, you want me to just drop you off and pick you up instead?

Y/N:
No thanks babe you have to get ready too, but thank you.

Ethan:
Pweeeaass?!

He was so cute he gave you the puppy dog face.

Grayson:
You guys are so cringe!
He said playfully.

Y/N:
Whaaaat? No we're not?

Grayson:
Yes you are and you guys know it!
He said laughing.

Ethan:
Nah bro we're adorable.

Grayson rolls his eyes.

Grayson:
Ssuuure whatever you say.

Ethan ended up dropping you off at home. You changed into some white high waisted shorts and a comfy crop top you put on your white Convers and called Ethan to pick you up.