Chapter 16

_______
Flash back
There was a knock at the door.

Y/N:
Ethan?

He was out of breath.

Ethan:
Y/n you have to come with me!

Y/N:
I don't have to go anywhere with you!

You tried closing the door but he
stopped it with his foot.

Y/N:
What do you want, leave!

Ethan:
I can't, I need you to come with me!

He gave you a look that something had happened you could tell it was something bad.

Y/N:
Why? What happened? I thought I told you I never wanted to see you agai-!

He cut you off before you could find he your sentence. The words that came out of his mouth would scar you deeply.

Ethan:
It's Grayson, he's in the hospital.

He started tearing up so you knew this wasn't a trick for him to take advantage of you. Soon later he started crying. You held him in your arms.

Soon you start crying to. You both cried in each other's arms.

Y/N:
What happened to him?

Ethan:
I don't know he didn't come home last night. Then my mom called me and told me that Gray was in the hospital.

You wiped your tears and held Ethan up.

Y/N:
I have to go see him.

He wiped his tears and you both drove to the hospital. The ride was silent. Ethan was still crying. He tried holding back his tears.

Ethan:
I should have been a better brother.

Y/N:
Don't say that you're a great brother.

Ethan:
No I'm not. I dated the girl I knew he loved. I stabbed him in the back. And I wasn't a great boyfriend either. I am so sorry.

You sigh and keep driving. You soon arrived to the hospital. You parked the car and you and Ethan ran inside. You asked the nurse at the front desk for a Grayson Dolan.

Nurse:
Oh yes, he is right over here.

She led you to Grayson's room and opened the room. You walked in and threw yourself on the floor next to his bed.

He was hooked up to tubes and wires he had a breathing mask over his face. Ethan took one look at his and walked out of the room you heard his sobs from the other side of the door.

Ethan:
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER BROTHER!

You here him yell.

The room was quiet besides the sounds of all the machines that Grayson was connected to.