Chapter 27

3 weeks later...
GRAYSONS POV
      Ethan and I finally started talk to each other more and i found out that im going to be an uncle because Ethan's gonna be a daddy (lol).
      Y/n and I decided that we will get married in 2 months and I cant wait.  I really love her with all my heart and I don't know where I'd be without her. And in just two months I will finally be able to call her mine till the day I die. We already have sent out a bunch of invitations. I obviously gave Ethan, Cameron, and my parents invitations, but I also gave my grandma, more family, Aaron, Jack, Alex, Lele, KC, Kian, Jake, and most their family's invites. And y/n invited; her parents, aunts and uncles, cousins, grandparents, and some of her friends invites. I don't know I remember the list having Hailee, and some guy named josh, i don't know. But y/n and i have been really busy trying to get everything ready. I just want everything to be perfect.
ETHANS POV
      I've been staying with alicia for the past few weeks and she really isn't at all the person I thought she was. Shes caring and really nice. I think I might actually start catching feelings for her. Honestly even though we haven't known each other that long I'm happy that she'll be the mother of our beautiful baby girl. And we already came up with her full name; Allison Cassie Dolan. I don't know why her and i are already buying things for the baby she isn't due for another 7 months. It's good to be prepared I guess?
      We've been in and out of stores buying things we thought we needed and probably didn't. But we've really gotten to know each other. And her past is kind of the reason why she flipped about us raising our child. She told me that when she was 4, her dad decided to pack his things and leave.  He left her and her mom all alone and she never had a father figure in her life, she didn't want the same for our child.
Y/N POV
      I left to go wedding dress shopping and i left grayson home because i told him its bad luck to see the dress before the wedding. I brought Cameron, mom, and Mrs. Dolan with .
      After searching and searching i think i found the one. I looked in the mirror and i was in awe. I think after all these 2 hours, i definitely found the one.

---sorry for any typos

---
sorry for any typos.