Chapter 5

The week past and Hailee left, you guys didn't really talk the rest of those few days. You were really mad at her. I'm mean how could she your "best friend" flirting with the guy you love how cruel can she be?! She ended up leaving earlier than planned.

You try to forget about what happened between you two. She kept texting you tell you she was "sorry", but you weren't buying it.

Hailee:
Hailee: I'm so sorry you're right I should have never flirted with him.
Hailee: Please forgive me, I'm so sorry!
Hailee: I don't want to lose my best friend. Please answer me!

End of text

You left her on read. (DAMN THAS COLD!) You didn't feel like putting up with her shit. It wasn't the first time she flirts with someone that you liked. She did it with your boyfriend too. Well ex-boyfriend. You broke up with him when you found out he was cheating on you, but not with Hailee, with this girl in school that was soo popular and everyone loved her.

Ever since him you were always scared of dating and you hated cheaters. You really loved him you would tell him everyday, he said it back but I guess he never meant it.

You were mad at Ethan too, even though it wasn't really his fault I mean he did kinda flirt back. You were hurt and became distant from him. He would always text you and you wouldn't answer he started getting worried.

Ethan's POV-

I told Grayson that y/n hasn't answered any of me texts and calls. He said that he was just talking with her yesterday. I was really confused, why is she avoiding me? I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Ethan:
Gray can I call her with your phone?, she won't pick up if she sees that I call.

Grayson:
She'll be fine. Just give her some space. He sighed

Grayson POV-
Y/N told me what happened and why she was avoiding Ethan. I get it, that was pretty messed up on Hailee's part and on Ethan's. She also told me that she loved Ethan, which broke my heart. I loved her so much and she loved my twin brother. Ouch.

Ethan:
Yeah your right I should give her some space. I just [sigh] I don't know what I did wrong. She should just talk to me!

A week pasted by.

Y/N POV-
I decided to finally talk to Ethan and tell him what happened, and why I've been avoiding him. I walked to the twins house and knocked on the door. Grayson answered.

Grayson:
Hey y/n! Long time no see!

Y/N:
[laughs] Grayson its only been a week.

He goes in for a hug.

Grayson:
It feels so much longer. I've missed you.

Y/N:
I missed you too.

You guys were hugging for what felt like hours. You felt safe in his arms he gave you comfort. You felt him hug you tighter, you did the same.

Ethan:
Y/N?

You let go of Grayson and turn to Ethan. He looked very excited to see you.

Y/N:
Hey E.

He walked toward you and he hugs you, he spun you a bit till you were facing Grayson. You saw him get a bit jealous. You smiled at him to make him feel better.

You let go of Ethan and say you're sorry.

Y/N:
Can we talk somewhere private?

He nodded and he took you to his room, you sat on his bed and he sat next to you. You told him what happened.

Ethan:
Why did it bother you that Hailee was flirting with me?

He said with a smirk.

You look at the floor. You started tearing up. He looked at you and he could see the hurt in your eyes. He grabs your chin to make you face him.

Ethan:
Hey, what's wrong?

Y/N:
It hurt me because-

Ethan:
Because?

Y/N:
Because I- I- I love you. You mumbled.

Ethan:
What?

Y/N:
I love you, Ethan.