Chapter 28

1 month later...

Y/N POV

Grayson and I have had one thing on our mind for the past month, obviously our wedding. He keeps saying that he wants it to be absolutely perfect but I just want to finally be his wife. I want to grow old with him, I want a family with him. He's my everything, he's my other half. 

Since the wedding is only a month away we've been buying and renting a lot of stuff like, decorations, chairs, tables, stuff like that. Grayson hasn't seen the dress yet but I know he's going to love it. Just one more short month and I'll be his, he'll be mine, I couldn't ask for much more.

I've noticed that Grayson has been really stressed out lately, it's obvious why. He's been stressing about the wedding being perfect, I always thought that the bride was supposed to be the crazy one about the wedding but in this case it's Grayson. I think it's really cute how he wants me to be happy, I just wish he wouldn't stess himself over me.

ETHANS POV 

6 months more and I'll be a dad(dy--lol). I can't wait to hold my baby girl in my arms. And as of me and Alicia, I asked her to be my official girlfriend and she said yes. We've been dating for almost a month.

She's now three months pregnant and her baby bump has been growing. I basically live with her now even though I haven't really moved in officially. But I'm thinking that when she's like 6 months pregnant I'm going to buy a new home for her, Allison, and I. I already found a house for us it has 4 bedrooms so I was thinking 1 room for me and Alicia, 1 room for Allisons crib, a playroom for Allison, and I get an office in the other room. Grayson and I stopped making videos for like two years now and I kinda miss it but we knew eventually we were going to stop making them and move on with our lives. We're 24 now so I guess it was a good time to stop. But I think the fans are going to be interested on our life's so I'm thinking of convincing him on making like an update on our lives for the fans. Him and I love the fans so much they were always really supportive and super sweet, it's the least we can do.

I called Grayson and told him about the idea and well he said he really, really wants to make the video, but he doesn't know if he'll have time. I don't blame him. He's getting married in a month. I've managed to let go of my feelings for y/n even though it was not easy at all. But I thought it was best if I did so that there is nothing bad between Gray and I. And that y/n doesn't have to worry about me trying to interfere with her beautiful relationship with Grayson. I did it so everyone could just be happy, even if it means that I won't be. But it's not all that bad, I have Alicia and she makes me feel better, she makes me feel happy, really, really happy. 

GRAYSONS POV 

I've been going through so many lists for the wedding like the decorations, if we can have the wedding in the special spot that y/n wanted, if any of the invites were going to show, if the band was gonna come and play, if the food y/n wanted was asked for. So much weight on my shoulders and I can't take it off. Yes I admit I have been stressing over this. But I just want to be perfect for my love, I just want  her to be happy.

I have my tux at the tailor cause it was a bit too big for me, so I have to get it today. I asked y/n if she wanted to come and she said yes, she was at our soon to be new house that I bought for us so we can just have our own space, and maybe start a family, I'd love to have a little dirty Grayson running around. Anyways, y/n was at the house so I went and to pick he up. 

I texted her that I was outside and she came soon after. She walked down the steps and headed toward the car. She didn't look to happy though. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. She let out a small sigh and said, "I don't know I just-- I don't like seeing you stress out over me." I gave he the I under stand face and said, "I just want you to be happy and I want everything to be perfect for you. You deserve the best and only the best, nothing less." She gave me a small smile, "I'm happy as long as I get to be your wife, and also I already have the best , and only the best, I have you." I gave her a to other smile and quickly gave her a sweet kiss on the lips, she instantly kisses me back. "I love you so much." I whisper as we both pull away. "I love you more."

The car ride was a bit long and we made the count. We jammed out to all of our favorite songs. And honestly it feels awesome having some fun time. Haven't had any fun since the wedding planing started. Y/n and I were singing, dancing, laughing. She's so adorable just one more month and we'll be Mr & Mrs Dolan. When we arrived to the tailor, I gave my name and they led us to the back were I could try on the tux to see if it fit better this time, and it did I really liked how it turned out actually.

---

---

Hey guys I have some bad news there's a possibility that I may not be able to make the sequel I'm sorry I really wanted too but I'm starting high school in like a week and high school is pretty rough. Sorry... Also this book is ending in two more chapters. I think I might only wrong during summer vacation if I remember. Once again I'm sorry, thank you guys for all your love and support through the this book, thanks for the votes and the comments I appreciate them all so much. Love you guys! PEACE!✌🏼️💕

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO  mxmi_dolan for always showing love and support on this book!💕