Chapter 9

It didn't take him long to arrive at your place Grayson was in the back and you sat in the front with Ethan. Ethan held you hand all the way up to the skate park. You all had your skate boards. They were a lot more advanced at this. They where doing flips with there boards and stuff all you really did was go back and forth and fall on your ass. But that didn't stop you from having a good time with the twins.

Grayson at that you were struggling so he went to help you.

Grayson:
Come here I want to show you a trick.

Y/N:
Gray I'm gonna fall.

Grayson:
Yeah maybe, but that's why you have to practice! [laughs]

Y/N:
Ugh.

You walk towards him and you place the board on the ground.

Grayson:
Okay, so first you place the board upside down on one foot.

You did as he said.

Grayson:
Then you place the other foot on top. Now you flip the board with your feet and try to land the right way and try keep skating.

Y/N:
Okay. Seems easy enough.

You try and manage to land on your first shot.

Grayson:
Hey, look at that you managed to do something it took me months to learn in like 3 seconds.

He said as he wrapped his arm around you.

Ethan's POV-
I told them I was gonna go get some food since we've been at the park for at least 3-4 hours. So I went to look for the nearest pizzeria so we could eat. As I was skating down the road there was a super hot girl pass by. I had to stop she was gorgeous!

Ethan:
Hey, I'm Ethan what's your name, beautiful?

Random dusty bitch on the street:
[giggles] Hi, I'm Meredith!

My heart nearly stopped when she spoke! Wait hold up a fucking second! I have a girlfriend what the hell am I doing? But this girl is so fucking hot! No, I must stay loyal!

Ethan:
You have a nice name!

Meredith:
Thank you I like yours too! We should hang out sometime.

Ethan:
Sure sounds great!

Meredith:
Cool, here's my number you should call me or text me sometime. Bye handsome. She said walking away swinging her hair and trying to sway her hips.

I quickly found a pizzeria and went back to the park. I saw y/n trying to practice some tricks that Grayson was teaching her. He better back the fuck off! I made my way towards them.

Ethan:
Hey guys I found a pizzeria near by, you guys want to go eat?

Y/N:
Yeah, I'm starving!

Grayson:
Same let's go!

We left the car in the parking lot of the skate park so we could ride to the pizzeria. We got to the pizzeria, y/n and Grayson picked out a table as I order a pizza pie.

Meredith:
Hey, handsome?!

I quickly turn around to see Meredith standing behind me on line. All I could do was say hi to her but in my head I knew I done fucked up!

It was my turn to order so I kinda ignored Meredith for a bit.

She saw I finished ordering and she tapped my shoulder. I turn around she had one hand on her hip.

Meredith:
Is that your brother and his girlfriend?

I got pissed off that she thought Grayson was dating y/n.

Ethan:
Yep.

Meredith:
Oh so your third wheeling? You should have stayed with your girl at home or something.

She said stroking my shoulder.

Ethan:
Oh uhh I'm single actually!

Meredith:
Oh... really?

Ethan:
Mmhm

Meredith:
How could a hot ass guy like you be single?

She said leaning in closer.

All I could think was "Please don't let y/n see!" I couldn't resist Meredith she was so breath taking.