Hermione X Fem

(I'm willing to write second parts to any of these if they get enough comments to do so)
You were walking down the corridors of hogwarts. One thing had been consuming your brain for a week now. You had begun to feel this strange feeling for your best friend Hermione. It wasn't like a deep like of a friend. It was something more. As you contemplated this you suddenly hit something and fell on your back onto the cold corridor floor. Snickers ran though the hallway stemming from the mouths of your fellow peers. You looked around and saw low and behold the girl you had fallen head over heels for. Hermione Granger.
"I am so so sorry Hermione!" You said with worry in your voice. I didn't mean to run into you! "Oh it's fine (Y/N), I was actually looking for you, I heard you needed some help with Professor Snape's essay that you haven't even started" she looked at you with one eyebrow up in question. "O-oh well I-"
"Save it for later (Y/N) lets go" she held her hand out to you to stand up. (You had been sitting on this floor the whole time staring up at her like a bloody idiot). You took her hand pretending to look at something else to hide your blush.
(Time skip to near the end of your essay writing class thingy)
"Hermione, I need to tell you something." you said looking the other way to hide another blush. "What is it (Y/N)?". "I-I really like you Hermione..." "Well I like you too, but we're friends shouldn't we like each other?" "Hermione...." you said mustering up the courage. "I love you".
At first you saw the shock in her face and you looked away ashamed. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-". Soft, you felt soft lips pressed up against yours as you slowly kissed back praying in your head that this wasn't some wild dream. Hermione looked you straight in the eyes. "Y/N I love you too"

(YAY MY FIRST FAN FICTION! Tell me if you liked it (or you hated it) in the comments and please favorite if you please. I plan to write more of this story so if you want a certain girl tell me. )