Chapter 10

1 day later

Moon's POV:

"YOU WHAT?!" Paisley screamed at me after I told her that Toffee and I had kissed. My face turned bright red.

"I don't know!" I yelled as I slapped my forehead. "It just happened!"

Paisley's face lit up. "OMG! This is great! You two are together now! Ahhhh! My ship is sailing!" She yelled. I put my hands over Paisley's mouth.

"Keep it down. Someone will hear you," I whispered. "And Toffee and I aren't a couple." Paisley rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Well then what was the kiss for?" She asked as she lifted an eyebrow. My eyes widened.

"I-I, um," I stuttered. Paisley smirked at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

She giggled. "You liked that kiss didn't you?"

"What?! NO! Toffee and I are just friends!" I yelled. She raised her eyebrow even higher.

"Not even one bit?"

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe."

"So you did like."

"I-I don't know."

"C'mon just admit it."

"OKAY FINE!" I yelled. "I LIKED IT A LOT! I LOVED KISSING TOFFEE AND I AM MADLY IN LOVE WIT HIM! HAPPY NOW?"

Paisley started to crack up.

"What's so funny?!" I asked her with anger in my eyes. She laughed some more.

"Turn around," She chuckled.

"Turn around? What do you mean by-" I turned around and found Toffee standing right behind me. He had an adorable grin painted on his face. "TOFFEE! DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE! WE DEFINITELY WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT KISS WE SHARED LAST NIGHT HAHAHAhahaha...ha....ha." My face turned even more red.

"Oh?" Toffee laughed.

"YEP!" I said as I showed a fake smile. Toffee grabbed my hand. I felt the warmth coming off of body his scale-like body. "Toffee what are you-"

A second later, I felt his lips touching mine. I almost fainted. About a second later Toffee pulled away. My eyes were still widened with shock and my face was redder than a tomato.

"You're adorable when you get nervous," He laughed. I shook my head quickly trying to make out what had just happened.

"T-Toffee?" I said softly. I gazed into his yellow eyes. "What w-was that for?"

He responded,"I-I don't know I just thought that-"

"D-Do you w-want to b-be," I paused. Sweat started to pour down my face "like a couple or something." I looked down at the ground and put my hands behind my back.