Heat Of The Moment

AUTHORS NOT I GUESS:
THIS FIC SUCKS ACTUAL D I C K DONT READ IT ITS FUCKING HORRIBLE.
I PLAN ON EDITING IT LATER AND MAKING IT 3RD PERSON AND LESS LAME AND SHIT CUZ I LIKE THE PLOT LINE BUT THE WRITING SUCKS CUZ THIS WAS MY 1ST FIC OK SO JUST DONT READ THIS THANKS.

((IM WORKING ON FICS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD SO WHEN THOSE ARE UP I SUGGEST U READ THOSE THANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING BYE)))

(Gerard's pov).

Hot.

That's what I am, and I don't mean appearance wise.

A powerful rush of heat starts at my toes and ends at my fingertips. Every part of me is on fire and I have absolutely no idea why.

There aren't any flames though, if there were I wouldn't be surprised. It literally feels like I'm on fire. Not that I actually know what that feels like but I'm assuming it's something like this.

I have already kicked all the blankets off my bed and they are now in a sloppy pile on my hard wood floor. All I can see is darkness in my room but I'm able to make out the shape of my dresser and book shelf.

My eyes shut tightly due to the wave of heat crashing on my head. Fuck. I feel like someone has stuck my head into the firey pits of hell.

Sweat is poring down my forehead along with my neck, armpits, stomach, legs and parts of me I didn't even know could sweat. I clentch the sheet under me that seperates me and my matress. I feel a tear in the fabric, brilliant, how do I explain this to mom without her worrying? I shake the thought when I feel my fingertips start to tingle. What the hell?

My heart is pounding out of my chest and I arch my back bringing my chest towards the ceiling.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

I lose control of my voice and started screaming curse words that I can only hope my parents don't hear. The tingling from my fingertips intensifies and it feels like needles are being stabbed into them. The thought of this alone makes me want to scream. I have always hated needles, don't know how people get tattoos and piercings, much respect.

I'm practically melting, why am I making this worse for myself by thinking about my phobia? 

My hands and feet go numb and I breathe heavily but as slowly as possible. I don't want to pass out, even though it would be nice to escape this pain.

My body trembles as I exale and I can feel the fire start to leave my head. I almost puked from the sudden change of temperature in my stomach. The heat leaves my midsection but still radiates in my legs and neck. The pain leaving me unable to move my legs, detaching me from moving me feet.

I open my eyes as my door swings open hitting my wall hard, probably leaving a mark where the door knob hits it. Light invades my room but only in the corner across from the open door. I'm still in the dark.

A slender and tall figure stands at my door way, I immediately know who it is.

"Gerard?" Mikey, my little brother, whispers. He tries to keep his voice down because our parents are right through my wall and they hate being awakend.

He walks through the door way but I can't make out any of his features. His hair is messy though, going all different directions instead of placed up and slighty back with gel.

Unable to make out any words due to the stinging pain in my tongue, (yes, it even hurts there) I let out a grunt type thing that may have sounded more sexual than it should have and I now feel quite awkward.

At the same time I don't care because the pain is too extreme to really focus on anything else.

"Dammit Gerard, did you really have to re-do your room? Finding your bed is more difficult than it should be." Mikey says with annoyance in his voice.