Chapter 10: It's never over

When they had gotten back Austin had told them what happened.

"So is he trying to get us caught and locked up then, because selling illegal drugs across the country is very risky" Grant said.

"I don't know, what he's up to, but until we can figure that out, we're going to have to do what he says"

"She's right we gotta remember that Aaliyah is taken hostage. We don't want to tick him off" Austin added.

"All right...so exactly where are we going first?" Jared asked.

"China"

"China huh. Man I have a bad feeling about this" Grant said.

"Wait. We aren't going anywhere without Nathan" Dad said.

"He wasn't at the funeral home?"

"No, Actually they said that he never even came" he said.

Where could he have gone...unless

"I think I know where he might be...you guys just pack everything and check out of the hotel, I will meet you back here"

When I walked to the door, Austin grabbed my arm and said "I'm coming with you"

I smiled and said "Austin, I know that you want to make sure I'm okay, but I have to do this alone, he's my brother...don't worry I'll be safe" I kissed him on the cheek and walked away.

I had drove the car to a near by park near the mall.

This is where Rachel and Nathan first met.

I remember he told me that he was out trying to clear his head when she was jogging and they bumped into each other.

When I came to the park it was really dark, and the park lights barely lit up.

When I looked around I saw Nathan sitting at a bench and walked over to him.

I don't know if he noticed me or not because he just sat there starring into the sky.

I decided to sit down next to him.

*FlashBack*

Nathan had walked out and was wiping his face.

"Nathan I-"

He put up his hand and said " o Alex...just-just don't. This wouldn't have happened to Rachel is you wouldn't have came back"

"Nathan how could you say that?"

"Alex, don't act stupid. Whoever this guy is that claims to be a friend of yours-" I interrupted him.

"But their not"

"Even if they was or wasn't, I don't care. I shouldn't have invited you...you brought your problems here and now look where it got me" he said.

"Nathan I'm sorry"

"SORRY WONT BRING RACHEL BACK ALEX, CANT YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" he got loud and people waiting started looking at us.

*End*

I sadly remember what happened at the hospital.

"I remember me and Rachel use to come here on Saturday nights to watch the sunset" he said.

"...I'm sure she loved it"

"She did...what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Um...We tried to reach you constantly but you didn't answer, so we got worried"