Chapter 18: Seperated

-Nathan POV-

When I started to open my eyes, I noticed it was dimmed outside.

"Dang it and now it's more colder than before"

Shivering I turned to look at Austin who was starting to wake up.

"Hey, Austin...are you okay?! Can you hear me?"

When he had fully opened his eyes and looked at me I repeated "Can you hear me?"

He nodded as he cleared his throat and said "Where are we?"

"I have no clue. Luckily I found you lying here unconcious, your leg was badly bleeding"

He sat up and flinched in pain as he looked at his leg.

"I tried my best to tie it with a piece of my shirt to stop the bleeding. Can you feel your legs?"

"Yeah I can" he said.

"Well thats good, at least your not paralized"

"I'm guessing we all were seperated after the crash" he said.

-Austin POV-

"Yeah mostly...when I woke up, I was alone" he said.

I couldnt help but think about Alex and the rest of them.

I hope to God their okay.

"We have to find them"

"Yeah your right, but that crash was strange I mean, the weather was perfectly fine so I dont really understand myself how it even happened" he said.

Hearing him say that, I thought back on what happened on the plane.

"It wasnt no accident"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I'm saying that Dave hired someone to take us out by making the plane crash"

His eyes got wide as he said..."What!! But there were other people on the plane too-"

"It doesnt matter...now you see, Dave will do whatever it takes to make sure we fail, he would kill a thousand people if it means we will die along with them. Hell he probably wants to test how far we will go and if we will survive to save my daughter" 

"This Dave guy is really no joke" he said.

"Yeah he isnt, but hes going to have to try way harder to bring us down if thats the case"

I tried to stand up, but when I did I felt a huge sharp pain shoot through my whole leg which made me go back down.

"Its your leg...you cant walk on that right now" he said.

"I see...no matter, we need to find them, Im worried about them"

I tried again, but the pain was worst than the first time.

Sitting there trying to figure out what to do, Nathan had sighed and said "I guess it cant be helped" as he walked over to me and helped me up by putting my arm around him.

"I guess I'm just going to have to help you all the way until we find them" he said with a smiled.

"Thanks"

...................

-Alex POV-

It was dark and the moon was shining bright, which was giving us a little bit of light to see.

It was so cold that the coat and gloves I had on werent warming me up even a little bit.

I was completely shivering.