Chapter 6: Bad wedding

Finally it was the day.

Today is Nathan and Rachel's wedding.

When we arrived to the the place where the wedding was at, I noticed it was the same church where Mom use to take me and Nathan for bible study all the time.

When I walked in Aaliyah went with Austin and them as they went to go sit down.

I went to go see Rachel in the room.

"Knock knock"

"Oh hey Alex" she said.

Looking at her, I was shocked and her dress looked amazing.

"You look beautiful Rachel"

"Thanks Alex. Just wait on it, I'm sure you will be in my shoes" she said smiling.

When she said that I put on a fake smile and looked away.

I don't think me and Austin would ever get married, I actually think that's the last thing on his mind.

"Um but, anyways thanks for coming to see me before I head out there" she said.

I smiled and said "No problem. Obviously it was worth it"

"Yeah it was...well I should get ready, it's almost time" she said.

"Good luck" I left the room and made my way back to my seat.

Heading back to my seat I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry"

without saying a word they kept walking away and sat way in the back where none else was.

The person looked weird, they had on all black and you couldn't see their face.

"I wonder if...oh wait that reminds me, I wonder if dad-"

At first I thought to myself what if dad came to support Nathan, but then I remembered-

"...Hey Alex come on" Austin called me to come join them.

Forgetting about it, I went to join them and sat down.

-Nathans POV-

As I was walking down the hall I thought to myself that maybe I should go take a peak of Rachel in her dress.

Smiling at my idea, I creeped around the corner to reach her room, until I saw a guy in all black walk inside.

I hid near the corner and waited till he came out.

"Who is that?" I questioned.

After about five minutes or so, he finally came out and when he was out of sight I made my way into the room.

"Rachel?"

"...Oh Nathan you scared me..but what are you doing in here, your not suppose to see me yet" she said.

"Who was that guy that left?"

"Who?...oh the one in the black? I actually don't know, he just walked in here and said he was a close friend of your sister's and I said he wasn't allowed here and he said he just thought he'd pay his respects cause he wouldn't be here for all of the wedding" she said.

"And that was it?"

"Yeah, and then he gave me some water for good luck from the water dispenser but that's about it, said drinking water before getting married was a sign of good luck, some tradition." before I could say anything else someone had barged into the door.

"Rachel its- hey you shouldn't be in here" they said coming up to me.

"You need to already be out there" they said, and just like that I was kicked out the room.