Chapter 15: Delivery/Bright Idea

When we made it to the back door, we noticed the door was already opened.

Walking inside we saw eight guys sitting on each of the couches and then three more guys in the kitchen.

Austin slowly pulled me closer to him.

"Ummm...So which one of you ordered this?" Grant asked them.

All of them just kept mean mugging and frowning at us.

"That'll be me" someone said coming up to us.

He grabbed the bag and looked inside, then at us.

"Follow me" we followed him down the hall inside a room.

"Alrighty, seems like you got all the right bags...seven of them, so I owe ya five hundred" he said as he went towards the closet.

"So uh...nice friends you got out there" Grant said.

Austin bumped him on the shoulder and gave him a sort of "shut up" look. 

"Here" he said as he gave me the money.

When we made it to the front door, one of the guys that was sitting on the couch had grabbed my wrist when we passed them saying "Hey hold your horses sweetheart. Why don't you stay the night with me, I'll make it a night you wouldn't forget" he had a smirk on his face. 

Before I said anything Austin quickly moved my arm away from him and said "I would watch what the hell I say out of my mouth"

"Oh someone seems rather fiesty" the guy smiled as if he got a kick out of this.

"Austin lets go" Grant said as we followed him out the house back to the car.

When we got back in the car..."Austin you know I can take care of myself"

"No matter what you say Alex, you can't. Women are very vulnerable and when it comes down to men, especially men like that, ya'll are bound to get your selfs into trouble" He said as we pulled off.

"Oh so now I cant take care of myself because I'm supposebly vulnerable?"

"Alex I didn't mean it like that" he said.

"No...you did. Did you forget whose been through hell and back since the beginning and whose still going through it?"

"I havent forgotten anything and I'm tired of you thinking that your the only one suffering here Alex because your not, I'm suffering aswell and I hope you havent forgotten that everytime you've gotten yourself into a predicment that I'm always there to help or save you" he said.

"Um I've been there too" Grant awkwardly added.

"And I hope you havent forgotten that I would be in this mess since the beginning if it wasnt-"

"If it wasnt what Alex?...go ahead and say it, if it wasnt for me right?!" he raised his voice a little.

"Yes Austin yes. I wouldnt be in any of this if it wasnt for you"

"And finally the truth comes out. I knew you felt that way deep inside, I was just waiting for it to come to the surface and finally it has." he said.

"Well I hope your happy"

"I dont know how many times you want me to apologize Alex...i know that I screwed everything up okay. I know that if I havent kidnapped you then you would probably have a wonderful life with your family, you would probably have went to collage and met a nice dude who treats like a princess oh and dont let me forget that your mom would be alive but I mean i'm sure you already know that she would still be slaving over Shaun like the hoe she was-" I quickly raised my voice and interrupted him.