A note to her

For my three best friends.

You're kind of like chocolate. You make people happy. You make me happy.

You're kind of like bubblegum, because even though people chew you up and spit you out, you somehow don't lose hope and are still bright pink and cheery.

You're kind of like truffles because you put up a few defenses around yourself, but they're thin. And once they crack, your luscious personality envelops everyone.

You're kind of like sugar art, beautiful and pure and sweet and delicate. 

You're kind of like fondant, because you protect me, shield me. So when I hurt, you hurt too.

You're kind of like gobstoppers because when I think of how amazing you are, I'm rendered speechless. 

You're kind of like licorice- completely underrated by people who don't know you.

You're kind of like brownies because you're always there to comfort me.

You're kind of like starburst because you're mushy on the inside.

You're kind of like jellybeans because everyday, I find a new flavor in you to love.

You're kind of like gummy bears beause you deserve a shrine.

You're kind of like sour candy because I'm addicted to you and can't imagine life without you.

You're kind of one of my best friends. You're kind of like a sister to me.

I kind of love you.