Discoveries

Ruthie slept in Juliette's tree house that night. It was cold and empty without her there. She rolled her eyes as she heard the noise from her house. When she woke up in the morning and walked back to her house, there were beer cans everywhere. She moped up the stairs and climbed in her bed and dozed off again.

Meanwhile Matthew was pondering in his room about Juliette.
"When is Julie coming back I miss her." Olive asked from the floor.
"I don't know princess..." and idea popped into his head,"hey olive, you want to see holly today?" She nodded and he picked her up and brought her to his car.
The ride was quick and Mrs. Wheeler graciously took holly with her. Matt began his drive to the Byers household

Juliette got separated from will again, and she wasn't in the best condition. She was freezing, starving, and lonely. Sometimes her breathing almost stopped. More than anything she missed her friends, Ruthie, Lucas, mike, and most importantly, her crush, Dustin. When she felt like nothing was worth it anymore, she would think about their future when she got out.

When Matt reached the door, Jonathan opened it prepared to be taunted.
"Listen I don't know where he is it's not my fault and I didn't kill him." He muttered not looking up. When he did Matt was giving him a worried look. "Oh its you..." he said
"Listen I know I'm not one of your favorite people right now but hear me out, maybe they are together hiding somewhere..." he said.
"Lets check lonnies" he said and hopped into the car with Matt. The speed down the freeway listening to "should I stay or should I go" and "wonderwall" Julie and wills favorite songs.

Later that day, all the kids, minus Julie and will of course, were sitting in mikes basement, again. They were all complaining about the upcoming math exam.
"Is it possible to be held back because I failed one stupid exam?!" Mike whined.
"No but you will be because you failed every other one." Lucas sassed. Dustin high fives him but mike looked at eleven. She was touching the d&d board.
"What the hell man..." Dustin said.
"I don't even know what that is to start with." Ruthie muttered.
Eleven flipped the board over. She picked up the wizard and princess. She placed each one in and opposite corner of the board.
"Will" she pointed and the wizard. "Juliette" she pointed at the princess. The rest of them looked at each other in utter disbelief and confusion.

A/n: hey y'all so today I told myself I was going to update bc I kept pushing it back bc I'm lazy. It's hard for me to update on my phone but we're cool. I hope I'll be able to finish this before season 2 comes out bc I don't really want to write a sequel.I'm in the works of writing another chapter soon because
1. I leave for camp soon
2. This chapter was REALLY short
3. I feel like this is really boring and bad
Well that's all I have to say