Conclusion pt 1

Hey y'all this is the 2nd to last chapter b I have to finish this today bc I won't be on here for a while until summer 😫 I will not be writing a sequel bc max messes with all my ships (btw max is my fav no hate on her)

Matt Nancy and John set out for the woods to look for barb.

"Barb!!" Nancy shrieked. The two boys paced behind her. They strayed off to look behind the hill nearby.
"Do you think whatever room will and Julie took her too?" John asked.
"I have no idea!" Matt said. "You know I have a thought."

"Well I'm sure I'd like to hear what it is." John mumbled sarcastically.
"This all is absolute bullshít! First Juliette goes missing, then will, I meet this new girl, my dad hates me, olive is god knows where, and I am out here in the woods for no apparent reason. I mean this is Hawkins for crying out loud. Sure this would've happened back in North Carolina but here of all places?!" Matt rambled angrily. Johnothan jut stood there patting his back, until they both heard a girly scream 100 yards back. They raced back to go help Nancy.

"Matt, John help me." Nancy squealed.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
(This is the same scene just from another angle)
Nancy ran through the upside down frantically trying to get back to her dimension. She couldn't find a portal or anything of the sort. She heard breathing to her left. Frantically, she rushed to the way she came, until she thunked into someone and ended up on her bum.
"Juliette?!" She asked.
"Nancy?" Juliette said confused and then fell into unconsciousness.
"Shit! I need to get you back too." Nancy scooped Julie into her arms. She pounded on the slimy wall, praying for anything to work. All of the sudden, she and Julie fell into their dimension.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Matt and johnothan whipped their heads around towards the glowing red oval. Two slimy females lay on the floor, one panting and stressed while the other lay bloody and unconscious. They sprinted over to them to try to figure out who's with Nancy.
"Nancy who is that?" John asks worriedly.
"It's J-j-j—" She starts
"Juliette!!! Oh my god what happened." Matthew interrupted. He went in to feel a pulse , and was glad when there was a slow one there.
"Man, I think we need to get her to a hospital." John mutters .
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
An holy crap we made it to 2k oml I'm legit crying rn