Bed Ridden

Vote

Comment 

Unedited as always 

...

Light fluttered into the room, down casting a beam of sun rays into my eyes. 

I struggled opening my eyes. I was battling myself, being conscious, but not being able to actually wake up. 

I felt a light touch on my forehead. I sighed at the touch, letting the flares of warmth calm me down into a haze of bliss. They kept stroking my forehead, going down to my temples in a gentle massage, then came down to my cheek. 

"Wake up," a voice said, calm but also in a demand. 

Whoever it was, it seemed that my body was trying to respond to the command. They cupped my face into their hands, and I could feel my body fighting once again. I wanted to wake up, and whatever they were doing was helping. 

My body seemed to scream in excitement when I felt a pair of lips crash against mine. They trailed down my jaw, then back to my lips, kissing with more aggression. I felt a sizzling sensation with each little kiss. 

I opened my mouth for more, and they took this opportunity to roam their tongue in my mouth. They were fighting for control, dominating my mouth in an angry, loving passion. 

My eyes finally opened, shocked, seeing the blue eyed man pulling back. Before I knew what I was doing, I pulled him close again, crushing my lips against his, wanting him to continue. And yes, he did not hesitate to continue. 

He hands lowered onto my waist, escaping under my shirt. He lightly dug his nails into my hips, making me gasp and once again I felt him dive into my mouth. He kissed me as he did before, asserting the same amount of dominance. I didn't give it to him, returning the same amount of aggression into my kisses not wanting him to win. 

He growled at this, pressing closer against me, assaulting my lips even further while I felt his hands go higher until they were grasping my breasts. I moaned in pleasure, feeling a stinging pleasurable heat encasing my body. 

He let me breathe, kissing down my neck. He nipped my neck a little, sucking my skin, making sure to leave a bruise later. Once his mouth brushed over the two fang marks on my neck I stopped, freezing under his touch. 

He seemed to notice my change in demeanor, stopping his kisses. 

I pushed him off of me, seeing him fall back onto his butt with a smirk. I didn't speak, not knowing exactly what just happened. Not knowing what overcame me. 

I gulped, feeling my lips buzz and swollen with what happened. 

I looked back at him, seeing him look calm and collected as if nothing just happened. He fixed his tie, not breaking eye contact with me. His eyes twinkled in mischief, and I found myself eyeing his physique. Everything about him was breathtaking. 

His shoulders were sturdy, and strong, making his white button up shirt tighten against his body.   He had a sharp jawline, his cheekbones high and prominent, and then his eyes... I've never seen a blue like that. It showed how inhuman he was as they flashed into a bright blue, intaking everything. Predatory

He tilted his head at me, smirking again, for sure noticing that I was staring at him. I felt myself blushed at being caught. He stood from the bed, letting out a small laugh as if he found something appealing to him. 

I watched as he walked to the window, basking in the sunlight, and I found myself shocked. 

"Y-You can walk in the sunlight?" I found myself asking unsure.