Changing Mr. Styles

Written from earlier 2012 to now, prepare for some fetus and not so fetus content. Trailer on the side

-

Bottles of once clear liquid scatter the floor, puffs of intoxicating smoke slip from his lips like deathly secrets. His sofa becomes his best friend while the streets become his playground. He plays with his lip ring while he watches the sun rise and set. His body; like a work of art, carefully sculpted and painted to perfection. His curls pushed back and no emotion exposed; this isn't the Harry we've all come to know. "I can't change." he said as she smiled. "Then don't." Sometimes you can't truly change a person. No matter what you do they'll never be the person you want them to be. But you can inspire them to be the person you never thought you'd need.

-

copyright © 2013 t0mlinswag

All my works are copyrighted under the designs and patents act 1988. this includes all prologues, chapters, epilogues and associated content (characters, plots, etc.). any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

-

DISCLAIMER: THE MATERIAL IN THIS FANFICTION IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY. PLEASE KNOW THAT I DO NOT ENCOURAGE ANY OF THE CONTENT THAT IS WRITTEN IN THIS FANFICTION. THIS IS STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND CHARACTERS DO NOT BEAR RESEMBLANCE TO THE BOYS OF ONE DIRECTION OR ARIANA GRANDE APART FROM APPEARANCE.  

WARNING: Contains graphic sexual content, abuse/sexual abuse, drug use, and other triggering topics.