3. A Sense of freedom.

As [Y/N]'s eyes got sore and wearier, she gave up crying and instead focused on her diminishing hydration issue.

All the crying had given her time to think about what the yellow smug looking fuck had told her.

Despite not knowing much about what situation [Y/N] was about to enter, [Y/N] was very intelligent and could piece together basic information.

1. There was a hierarchy.
2. It was clearly a failing dictatorship.
3. She was being inter-galactically transported in some sort of fucked up slave trade ordeal.
4. She did not like the lemon looking bitch.

[Y/N] sighed as your stomach rumbled, she had spent so much time being worried and upset and angry over the whole ordeal, you had had no time to be afraid.

Gazing out of the glazed window, [Y/N] caught her last glimpses of her home planet. Earth.

It was so beautiful from up above, clear blue waters, soft green plains and of course the yellow sand that gave the earth some contrast. Her home.

And then it dawned on her.
She was in space.
She could never go home.
She was potentially being sentenced to death on a alien planet.

[Y/N] didn't want to cry. She didn't want to look weak again infront of her new 'owner', but she couldn't help it.

Fearfully she began to thrash around, the chains and binds marked and cut open her fragile skin, they weren't made out of any metal [Y/N] had ever encountered on earth, the metal sort of wrapped around her ankle perfectly, imprisoning her without possibility of parole.

[Y/N] sobbed weakly. Her knee, then her knuckle and now her ankles, her whole body ached as she thrashed around despite her exhaustion.

[Y/N] drove herself to the point of delusional behaviours, her eyes kept persuading the that there were people questioning her and that she was being watched.

In reality she was alone.
Lost.
Just another hunk of nothingness floating around the abyss aimlessly, like a stick in a stream she meant nothing to nobody.

Self deprecating behaviours replayed in her mind as [Y/N] began to cause herself as much pain as possible to persuade mental state this whole situation was very much real.

By now blood was dripping down her ankle as the metal only appeared to tighten as her ankles weakly throbbed, her body felt like a cage she was trapped in.

Then, the screaming began. Not knowing any other emotional outlets, [Y/N] began to scream.

Her face turned from a shade of pink to red, to a gently dusted purple as her lungs begged her for oxygen which she proudly refused.

Her mind by now was swimming as she took in all the painful sensations, her knee and knuckles now numb with uselessness.

Footsteps.
[Y/N] fell silent.
More footsteps.

They continued, echoing down the bow silent cells.
Then they stopped.
Right outside [Y/N]'s cell.

Shivering, [Y/N] didn't dare look upwards to who- or whatever- may be approaching.
Perhaps it was misery or fear, but [Y/N] kept facing the wall.

Something knelt down beside you as it deactivated the shield.

"Hey." The voice was gentle, soothing almost, however [Y/N] was too emotionally and mentally exhausted to move.