6. Kidnapped!

Woohoo!!!!!

I am damn happy today. This story ranks #28 in SHORT STORY and in the list of what's hot. And now after updating it is in #25.

This is all because of you guys. I am so much overwhelmed after seeing your support and ranks. For a new writer like me it means a lot. Never in my dreams i thought one of my book will enter into top 50 and now our book is in #28. I know this book has less views and less votes and has lot of errors and mistakes yet it entered into top 30, i guess it is coz. of wattpad Algorithm. Anyways, as usual i don't know how to express my emotions in words *embarrassed*😳

So lets call it for celebrations and this update is for that😉 i wrote it overnight after saw the rank. So please bear with my rants. I hope this chapter comes out good. Please show your support for this update too..

Love you a lots dears😘😘😘😘😘

Dedicated to all my readers!!!

~~~~~

[No proof read]
So have many mistakes and feel free to point out.

Arnav literally run inside the gupta house, inhaling a breath "Buaji" he shouted.

Garima and buaji hurriedly came to the hall hearing their son-in-law shout.

"Arey beta...Just now sankadevi sprinted out of the house, now you are here" buaji exclaimed noticing the restless face of arnav. They're going to give him a call anyway as they are afraid of khushi whereabouts.

"Buaji where is khushi?" Arnav asked desperately. He simply want to see her, hug her, kiss the hell out of her and shout for her stupidity of believing everyone and always ready to invite troubles on their life.

"Don't know bituwa. She was impatiently gazing at her phone time to time from past hour. Suddenly one call came and she dashed out of the​ house as soon as she finished the call. If i am not wrong her eyes are teary, before we ask anything to her she ran away immediately in a blink of eye" garima clearly showed her worried form.

"What..." He could not utter more than that. His mind busy in clearing the dilemma.

Who called khushi? If she gazed the phone time to time then she may waited for someone's call. For whose call she must be waited? Did she waited for my call? If i didn't called her then she may be called me either directly or indirectly through aman. All persons in our family are fine, other than our family for whom khushi will show desperateness. She is pagal, she worry unnecessarily for everyone arnav, his mind argued in-between.

His heart shrugged away the mind conclusions as he know, whatever khushi does she will not go without informing others even if it is trivial and silly things.

His eyebrows twitched in irritation of not getting any clue to find khushi, more than irritation worry took over him.

Hurriedly taking his phone from his trouser pockets he called khushi. The phone ringed but none answered frustrated him more. He tried three more times and resulted in dead end.

Seeing his restless face, the fear and worry gripped gupta's. Garima handed him a glass of water. Gulping the full content, he called RM.

"Hello...ASR here, Hp did khushi is there?"

"..."

"Go and check the whole house. You have only five minutes" arnav ordered sternly while buaji holding his arm looking at him expectantly.