16. Realization

"Payalji, wait" anjali stopped her from stepping in. Payal eyed her confusedly while others understood why anjali said so.

Anjali ordered HP to get aarthi thal and circled around payal and aakash. Payal feel delightful yet there is  nervousness occupied. Facing Khushi eye to eye was impossible for her, the guilt she is carrying is no less than undergoing thousands deaths. Aakash and malini assured her enough but she knows how her deed suffered khushi and she is ashamed of herself. Gulping and inhaling she entered placing her right foot on the mansion. Aakash didn't leave her hands, he's giving his constant support from the time she woke up. Seeing his care and mami's affection only brought her back from insecurity.

"Where's khushi?" Asked payal as soon as they settled in living room.

"Payal betiya, take rest. We'll speak about this later" the elder lady told her affectionately.

"Nahi dadiji, don't take me wrong. I'll never be calm until i face Khushi. My guilt is killing me, my subconscious mind is mocking me how fool i to think khushi as my enemy. I can't take this burden. Please dadiji, aakash please take me to khushi. I have to beg for apology" payal requested nani and pleaded to aakash.

Aakash nods understanding the gravity of situation even though payal is out of her insecurities still she has issues on handling her guilt. He helped her to climb up the stairs which leads to khushi room.

Others thought to give the couples sometime alone.

**

"Arnavji.. stop it. Aww, arnavji this is not fair...aww....haaa....arnavji" khushi shouted as the result of arnav's continuous tickling.

"Then agree for my demands khushi kumari gupta singh raizada" he told her huskily. Khushi was panting and catching her breathe.

"Nahi..nahi...i'll not accompany you and I'll never wear that dress" she answered.

"Then bear this.." saying this he started his tickling again.

The reason for their playfulness was nothing but a naughty wish from arnav. After seemed like eternity he planned their honeymoon on Switzerland but as usual khushi madam sankiness reached its peak saying she want to celebrate their honeymoon in jammu Kashmir. His   reason for his earlier behaviour was not because of the place she suggests but the place where khushi want to see in their honeymoon was amarnath temple in which lord shiva was on the form of ice stalagmite which occur only for 48days on the months of july and august. Poor arnav, never in his dreams thought he'll get such a demand from his wife who was literally waiting to change his honeymoon plans into religious tour.

To make khushi agree to his plans he purposely challenged her to wear western cloths in which she'll feel uncomfortable. And knowing his tricks khushi denied him resulting in current situation.

"Khushi, i am serious. Will you come to Switzerland or shall i take new model of AR?" He earned a slap from her for his mischievous talks.

"Dare you think anything like that. Laadgovernor, why don't you take your aman with you? He'll be perfect match for you" she teased him back.

"You're going to feel one day for losing this wonderful opportunity" he said with sad pout.

"Aww... sometimes my LG also look cute" saying this she pinched his cheeks for which he make faces.

"I am not a kid Khushi. I bet even after our child comes you're going to pinch me and our prince or princess will going to make fun of you" he said rubbing his cheeks where her nails pricked.

"Swami, you don't need to worry for that" she also didn't leave the chance to irritate him.

"Khushi am asking you for last time. One week you and me in Switzerland what say?" He asked seriously.