Color me blue

Shiro is alone. Well, not alone complelty. He had Lance but hes incased in cryo liquid. He sings to himself, almost hoping that lance can hear him.

"Love hits hard, I know All your lights are red, but i'm green to go. Used to see you high,now you're only low. All you lights are red but im green to go.

I want you, to colour  me blue, anything it takes to make you stay. Only seeing myself when im looking up at you. I want you, to colour me blue anything it takes to make you stay. ONly seeing myself when im looking up at you"

Shiro's slams his fist on the ground, crying out in pain as he does. He misses Lance. Theres a hiss and Hunk runs in, the others behind.

"PIDGE!"

The girl is limp in Hunks arms. Another paladin down.

"She got trapped in the airlock and hit her head. She wasnt ejected into space though." Hunk says as he places her into another pod. The lights power down, indicated night. Shiro doesnt leave, he stays the night. By Lance's side. By Pidge's side. The only light is from the two pods. 

Its your fault, Lance, its all your fault. You may run, you may hide, but you know cant win. We will do everything to stop you and you supposed friends from winning. 

Lance McCain. You are the seventh wheel. You will never be more than that. They are just waiting for someone better to pilot the blue lion. Shut down, Lance.