The deafening music

(R.I.P Kim JongHyun, We have lost a star but the skies have gained one. You will be missed.)

Kieth had not changed in the slightest. Black skinny jeans that were ripped and barely stayed om his hips, a white t-shirt contrasting to this. A red checkered button up tied round his wait and earbuds that blast My Chemical Romance every second, every hour.

Lance had not changed either. Long, pastel pink jumpers that pooled at his thighs and hung over his thin wrists. White jeans that had paint stains littered all over. His fingers would tap at the desk or notepad as K-Pop echoed his head, still failing to sing along to the foreign lyrics.

Together, they made ying and yang. Complete opposites yet they came together to make the perfect couple. Lance would lay his head on the younger lap, looking up at Kieth's sharp features, smiling to himself. Kieth would interlace his fingers in the elders dark brown hair, getting stuck on the knots as he tried to move through. 

Saying that they were in love was the understatement of the century. Kieth eyes glittered like the night sky when Lance smiled. Lance would giggle at the youngers unmissable blush, the one that tinted the top of his ears red. They were madly in love.

Lance once got Kieth dancing to Lucifer by SHINee, screaming with laughter as the younger fell over, failing at the intense dance moves. However, Lance would take his hand and twirl him round like he weighed nothing.

Shiro and Allura had finally gotten together, after what must have been a year of long lasting stares and giggles at the others actions. It took a while, but both seemed happy in the relationship they were in. 

All four were transfixed with the stars above, only dreaming of what it was like to be up there 

Little did they know, Lance was once up there. And so were they.

A/N Sorry this is short! This will actually be the ending of Scared to be lonely?, and I apologize.

I really hoped you liked this!