The countless days

Kieth and Shiro was sat in the control room, watching Allura as she tried to track down they're missing Paladin. The alarms had gone off in the night, but no damage or footage said they're was an invasion.
"They're a video? And it's from a Galran ship!" Allura cried.
Pidge an Hunk made their way over to stand with the two men, all who were equally worried about Lance.

The video opened to Lotor, smiling. He waved a little before talking. Their was blood on his hand.
" I hope you are having a wonderful day! Anyway, I wish for you to see this."
He stepped to side to reveal Lance. His torso was now covered in a lattice of cuts, some deeper than others. A spot was missed where he had been shot before, it was still healing.
Kieth moved to hold the Princesses hand, not caring about his nature. This was about Lance.
The video continued as Lotor told they had ten days to find him before he was brutally killed.

Kieth looked at the Princess, who was crying, almost carefully. He himself had teared up.
Kieth needed Lance to survive.

Because back on earth, Lance was the boy who sat and drew everyday. Kieth was the skateboarder who watched him and saved him a few times from a punch up.
Lance meant more to Kieth than anyone would ever know...

Unless Lotor were to find out.