Chapter 2

I walked down the hall trying to get away from Austin. I was at my locker when I felt a hand in mine. I turned around angry.

"What do you want?" I snapped looking into his electic green eyes, immediately forgetting why I was mad.

"so you don't want a tutor?" he laughed noticing I was staring. I put my head down I hide my blushing. He put a finger below my chin and lifted my head up. I pushed his hand away and took a step back. He stepped forward, angry. He slammed his hand against my locker and I was trapped between him and my locker. I felt his cigarette and mint breath on mine.

"Why can't you just let me help you?" he snapped his eyes trying from a beautiful green to a dark scary black.

"Okay." I whispered because thats all that I could manage to get out of my mouth. He still had his hand around my head on my locker. His eyes started to change back to the electric green that I loved. I could get lost in his eyes. His body was touching mine gently. His tee shirt showed off his muscles in the most perfect way. He wore these black boots, the perfect way to finish his bad boy look. He stopped my thoughts when he began to talk.

"You will have plenty of time to stare when I tutor you" he smirked and I pushed his hard chest away, but he didn't budge.

" You know, you never told me your name." he laughed getting closer again.

"let me go, maybe this tutor wasn't a good idea." I said and tried to push him again but nothing happened.

"Not until you tell me your name." he said serious looking into my eyes.

"Why do you need to know." I asked angry he was wasting my time, not letting me get home.

"Tell me" he asked getting even closer, our bodies were completely touching. I could smell his scent, mint and cigarets with a sweet smell I couldn't get my finger on.

"Carson" I huffed not moving to try to get past him.

"Carson, may I please tutor you." he said completely serious. I couldn't resist his teasing anymore.

"fine but I need to go somewhere first." I said and began walking away.

"I'll come with you" Austin smiled a genuine smile. I turned, shocked.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"I don't want you to run away from me." he said stepping closer entry touching his fingers to my arms, giving me goosebumps.

"uhh, sure. Whatever" I said trying to not show him how happy I was that he was staying. But I think he could see it somehow, when he chuckled lightly. An extremely sexy low chuckle. Shut up Carson, you don't even know him. I reached the daycare I had dropped Bentley off at this morning. I looked back and Austin, hoping that this wouldn't scare him off.

"This is my little brother, Bentley" I said, watching him crouch down to Bentleys height.

"Hi, I'm Austin, I'm going to help your sister get smart." he laughed and looked up at me. Bentley was laughing to and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay Austin" Bentley said still laughing and turned to me and I picked him up.

"Want to go to grandmas?" I asked happily.

"Yeah!" he yelled throwing his hands up in the air. I heard Austin laugh and I blushed. Gosh I need to control that.

"alright let's go" I said and we walked out to my car. I places Bentley in the back in his car seat and buckled him in.

"alight, are you taking your car or do you want to meet my grandma too?" I laughed and started to turn around when Austin pulled me back close to him.

"I want to meet everyone in your family one day." he said low. I could feel his breath on my forehead because he was that much taller then I was. I couldn't get the words to form in my mouth so I just started into Austin's green eyes. He started to lean in and I thought he was going to kiss me so I put my head down and turned around.

"come back," he said angry and it surprised me. So I shot my anger right back.

"you can't control me." I said loudly. Not quite yelling but it was loud.

"you think you can talk to me like that, you think I won't snap right back? You think you are better then me!" he yelled and grabbed my arm pulling me close and our bodies were touching.

"get off of me. This tutor was a bad idea. Let me leave" I yelled right back getting on my toes so I could get it my face. I saw him bite his lip and the anger whipped of his face.

"what?" I yelled from not knowing what he was thinking. He didn't say anything just looked me in the eyes. He closed the tiny space between our face and kissed me. In shock I just stood there. He kissed me gently cupping my face in his hands. He kissed me soft and slow which was surprising because of his bad boy attitude. He pulled away and I wish his lips were still on mine.

"your not going to run away now that you figured out that I'm a monster?" he said gently.

"No, because your not a monster." I whispered and he was gently touching his finger tips to my cheek. I felt his hands turn into fists and he turned around, walking away.

"come back!" I yelled and ran towards him. I didn't know what it was about him that I needed. He turned to me and kissed me, passionately. He kissed me hard and I let him control the kiss because I was happy that his cigaret and mint lips were on mine again. His fingers were intertwined in my hair and I placed my hands gently on his chest. I felt him smile against my lips, and he pulled away.

"You don't want to run away now?" he whispered his lips lightly brushing his as he spoke.

"No, never." I whispered and kissed him one more time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Soo? What do you guys think? Do you like Austin or hate him? What about Carson? Is she sweet or do you think she's hidding a deep secred?...... You will have to read and find out!