Secrets Behind Love

"get off the train tracks!" I was running at a car, watching the train come speeding down the tracks towards the car. I felt like I was running and not going anywhere. Then in an instant the train made contact with the car, causing it to spin in circles. I feel to my knees, I had lost them, they were gone.

I felt someone shaking my arm

"Carson, Carson wake up." my little brother Bentley whispered in my ear. I pulled my 5 year old brother close to me and hugged him, whipping the sweat from my forehead. I had to be strong, I needed to be strong for Bentley.

"alright champ, let's get ready for school." I smiled weakly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed.

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked and knew him answer, captain crunch. I took out a bowl and poured him his breakfast. I tried to push my thoughts to the back of my head. I had gotten Bentley for school and we were now in my car. I heard him lightly breathing next to me. There was a daycare in my school where I dropped Bentley off to his day of school. I saw my friends and walked over to them.

"hey Carson!" one of my friends, Lisa called. I walked over smiling.

"hey guys, what's up?" I asked cheerily.

"nothing, did you see the new kid?" the girls cooed. New kid?

"no I haven't, but I have to go, I'll see you later!" I said and started walking away, looking for my best friend Ace. He saw me and waved a hand up I the air, in relief I walked over tripping on a branch. But before my face ht the floor someone caught me. I never saw him before and I studied his face, he just smirked at me, laughing. I couldn't help but blush. He shook his head and walked away. I watched him leave still trying to figure out who those electric green eyes. My thoughts were cut off when my best friend Ace walked over.

"I see you meet the knew kid," he chuckled bumping my shoulder. I laughed at him and pulled him to class, chemistry. We walked into the class and I could still hear all the girls talking about the new bad boy. I just laughed at them and took my seat. About 15 minuets into the lesson there was a knock on the door. I didn't bother to look up because I was half asleep. I heard boots walk across the floor and all the girls were cooing, drooling over the person. I looked up and saw why, it was the new kid. The mysterious bad boy. He had a white tee shirt that hugged his chest just enough to show off all his muscles. His hair was pushed up in directions from running his hand through it. I was to distracted over him and didn't realize Mr. Lee told him to sit next to me. He leaned over and whispered into my ear, his breath smelled like mint and cigarets.

"am I going to have to keep you from falling over in here too?" I heard the smirk in his tone and turned in disqust.

"No" I barked back. He looked shocked and I couldn't keep eye contact. I heard him chuckle lightly. Mr Lee was handing back our tests from last week, when he finally reached me my clams had been sweating and was more nervous then ever. Disappointment, 63. I sighed and heard the mysterious bad boy in my ear.

"I can tutor you" he said seriously and I just laughed in his face. Hurt spread across his face and I stopped laughing

"oh and by the way, my names Austin" the hurt was gone and the smirk was back. The bell rang and I was out the door.