Chapter 10 (a)

I finished my shift and Bentley and I ate a little ice cream in the diner. The owner knew what I was going through and let Bentley stay when I worked, plus it brought it costumers. I walked to my car and felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Austin ple-" something came across my leg, then a cooling sensation went through my body. Like I was open, Bentley screamed. I turned around and saw a man, his face was covered and my vision started to fade. Next thing I knew the man was on the floor next to me and a pair of familiar black boots over me. Bentley is crying and I see flashing light. Im surrounded in a pool of red warm liquid. I can't feel my leg and in having trouble breathing. I feel little hands being pried away from me and a tear slips down my face. I can't see anymore, I black out.

Austin's P.O.V.

I sit in my car and wait for Carson to come out of the diner, then I see her. Butterfly's race through me like the first time I saw her. I can't do it, he was so angry so- my thoughts are cut of when I look up and see her lying on the floor. There is a man standing over her, I run out of my car and chase after him. He stabs her in the back, twice before I reach him. I punch him good and hard right in the face, and he falls to the ground out cold. I stand over Carson and call the police, I see a single tear stream down her perfect innocent face. Why did he do this? I get angry and punch the ground, sending bolts up my arm, I winch in pain and I know i broke my hand. The ambulance arrive and Carson is in a pool of his own blood. Bentley is holing onto Carson and I gently pull his little hands off. The ambulance are talking and they say she's not breathing, and she lost a lot of blood. They don't think she could make it. I hold Bentley close to me and years come down my face. She's strong, she can do it. And if she can't, I don't think I could do it anymore either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE*

Sorry this is really short, I wanted to break it up into 2 parts. Who's ready for a little action? I know I am, well you know what to do. Read, comment, like..the whole thing :)