Chapter 16

The worst sift of my life finally ended and I was exhausted. I grabbed Bentley and started walking out the door. The party. Should I really go? Eh, what's to lose right?

"You want to go to grandmas house for the night?" I asked Bentley with a smile.

"Yeah!" he cheered and we walked to my car. We sat in silence because Bentley was falling asleep. We got to my grandmothers house and she took Bentley. Now, party time. I drove to my house and ran inside into my room. It was still a mess from the other night, when Austin came over. I pushed the thoughts to the back out my head and walked to my closet. I needed to look good, really good. I pulled out my shortest, tightest shirt and pulled it in. Next, I took at a see through lace shirt and put it on. You could see through so I put on a bando. Perfect, I looked great. I striaghtened my blonde hair and was all set for the party. Butterfly's grew in my stomach as I walked to my car. I could hear the music pump as I got close and closer to the party. I saw the usual scene, kids in front, door open and beer cans everywhere. I opened my door and with confidence, walked into the party. I was single right? And I knew I looked good. As I walked in I was greeted my Logan.

"Hey Logan," I smiled and gave him a hug.

"I heard you were single?" he asked looking me up and down.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I smiled and saw Austin watching my from the corner of my eye. He played with my in the diner, I'll play with him now, twice as hard. I stepped closer to Logan and he places his hand on the small of my back. I traced my fingers over his chest. Austin was still looking, growing angrier and angrier.

"Let's dance," I said seductively and he just nodded. I felt him run his hands up my back, under my shirt. I kept my hands on his chest and began dancing.

"You look really hot," he smirked and I spun him around so I could see Austin's face. Priceless.

"Thanks. I could say the same." I winked and Logan pulled me closer. We danced for a little, Austin watching every move. Revenge is sweet.

"I'm thirsty, I'll be right back," I said and kissed his cheek. That did the thing, Austin was pissed. I walked right past him, chin up. I heard whistles coming from the crowd, and someone smacked my ass. Usually, that was get me really angry, but I needed to show Austin I was doing fine without him. I walked to the fridge and pulled out a drink, I don't usually drink, but I was high of adrenaline. Hands wrapped around my waist and I smiled lightly. I turned around, and Logan's eyes were next to mine.

"let's go outside," he said and his eyes sparkled. Guilt tugged at my heart because I had no feelings for him. I was using him to get back at Austin. I'm such a terrible person. I had to push the thought away, because Austin walked outside with Anna. She looked angry, like she didn't even care.

"You really look good Carson," Logan smirked, looking my up and down one more time.

"Thanks," I said and sat down on his lap. I felt Austin eyes burning through me, but my thought were cut short when I felt Logan's lips on my neck. I played along for a little and let Logan do his thing. Not until I felt his hands come under my shirt, and to my bra. I shit up and pushed his gads away.

"No Logan, I don't want to do that," I growled. He stood up too.

"Come on Carson, you look hot. Stop being a bitch," he smirked and stepped closer to my.

"No!" I protested and pushed at his chest. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me close, but he was beginning to hurt me.

"Stop Logan! Let me go!" I said trying to pull away. He grabbed me close and pushed his hands up my shirt. I fought harder and harder to get away. He pulled me back to the chair.

"This won't take that long," he winked and shoved his hand down my pants. I felt so helpless, I couldn't even move. A tear slid down my face.

"Stop! Please!" I cried and then something happened. It was so quick. I didn't even see what happened. The next thing I knew my face was in something hard, something familiar. I was crying so hard I didn't even try to figure out where I was. I felt someone soothing my hair back, whispering into my ear.

"it's going to be okay,"

"Im sorry, I'm so sorry"

"It's all my fault,"

The voice was so familiar, so close to me. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew the person. They gently put me down into a car and shut the door, I finally brought my head up, but he was walking away, back to Logan. He walked straight up to him and started hitting him. He was on the ground and he still beat him senseless. Then he yelled to the crowd.

"Anyone touch Carson again, and they will have to deal with me!" he yelled and turned back to the car. Austin. I was speechless. He came running back to the car. He hopped in the front seat and began driving. He moved his hand onto my thigh and I flinched and pulled away. He laughed slightly.

"Sorry, habit" was all he said. I couldn't speak, but I needed to know where we were going.

"My house, if your okay with that." he said casually, I just nodded. We drove in silence, and I was perfectly okay with that. We pulled up to his house and I just sat there.

"You coming?" he asked. How can he be so relaxed. I didn't talk, I shook my head no, but he came over to my side of the car. He wrapped his hands around me and I pulled away.

"Carson, it's just me. I'm not going to hurt you," he said concerned.

"you already did," I whispered. He sighed and put his head down.

"I'm sorry, just come in and talk to me" he pleaded.

"fine the 'waitress' will come. That's all I am right?" I said and got up but feel to the ground. I couldn't feel my legs and Austin looked at me concerned. He bent down and picked me up, I had no choice. He carried me in bridal style into his house.

"another girl?" a voice laughed and Austin shot his eyes to his kitchen. His dad was sitting there with his mother, who came rushing over.

"Carson! Sweetie! Are you okay?" she cried and rubbed my hair.

"yes ma'am," I said politely and Austin looked down a me. His green eyes filled with concern, and I wanted to take him back in a heartbeat, but I couldn't. Austin walked away and brought me upstairs to his room. He placed me on the bed and shut the door. He walked over to me and I walked back, away from me.

"Carson, come here." he whispered and I shook my head no.

"Fine," he said and walked to me, pressing his body against mine, pushing my against the wall.

"Austin," I whispered looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, putting his head on my shoulder. I rubbed the back of his neck.

"Your over me, it's obvious. It's best we stay friends Austin," I said.

"No, not this time," he said looking into my eyes.

"I was stupid for not fighting for you the first time, I can't let you leave me again." he said bringing his face closer to mine.

"Austin, you left me. You have Anna. Your the one who left everything we ha behind. You are the one who ended it. Ended us" I whispered walking away from him. He pulled me back and his lips came crashing down on mine. Be strong Carson. I pulled away, and he looked hurt.

"Im sorry Austin. Let's be friends." I said, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"I don't want to be just friends!" he yelled, punching the wall. I stayed still, eyes on the floor. I felt him staring at me.

"You have Anna now anyway," I whispered.

"Carson, are you kidding me. You are the only girl I ever said I love you to. The only girl I opened up to, the only girl I want" he said stepping closer. I put my hand on his chest.

"Austin, I don't know." I whispered.

"Well, I'm not taking no as an answer this time," he said and his lips came crashing down on mine.

No Austin, this doesn't change anything.