Prologue: Never Told You

I keep losing this story, it's an amazing idea and I'm afraid to lose it.

Kerti P for looks sake but for picture sake Vivii's SM is Carly Rae Jepsen cause she has the same height as her

Prologue: I Never Told You

-------------

"Who was she?" Josh started to say, staring at the newspaper in his hands. "Who was she? God damn it newspaper." Josh swore and threw it to the ground.

The love of his life torn from him in a crash that made her die, ripped from his arms and such a beautiful life, something to love forever and ever.

"I loved her. She had a name!" Josh furiously said. "Aubry Vivane Lakeland. The girl I knew from braids to punk rock studs." Josh silently said, "my Vivii." Josh silently looked at the picture of the three of them together. Josh had to move into a new relationship quickly because of their little girl Amarie, aka Amarie Nicole Ramsay. Marie. Vivii's hair but Josh's sky blue eyes.

Josh remembered the last few words he ever heard a week ago, and silently stood up and redid his tie. He had to do this. For her. He closed his eyes and sighed. He had to remember how she could have seen it, how she could have. He fell back into the lonely bed and laid there fully suited up.

Amanda came into Josh's room. "Josh? are you okay?" Josh didn't look at her. "You have to go."

"Don't fucking care. She's a nobody to the stupid newspaper. Her cousin won't show up! No one knew who she was!" Josh said.

"Josh I mean it you have to." Amanda said and pulled Josh up. "And the newspapers only give a shit if the person could be identified."

"Just go away," Josh quietly said. "I might still love you but I loved Vivii and that should never be buried with her."

"Dallas will be there. Don't worry okay?" Amanda said. "He's been a good help to us lately. Plus Vivii told you she wanted me to be the mother of her baby if she ever died."

"Marie understands that completely," Josh chuckled. "She called Vivii mama on the oddest day ever and me dada right after. God she looks like her."

"I know. I miss Vivii too, that stupid idiot killed her." Amanda said. "It's funny how she wanted you and me together after she was gone."

"She obviously knew we'd wind up back together anyway." Josh shrugged, half heartedly saying these words.