10: Operate

So now we've got a kid on the way for Jivii .. :) Josh and Vivii's couple name. :D

-------

(Vivii's POV) July 1st, 2009

I was thumbing through a decorating magazine for something cool to do for our kid's room. I was now four months along and the kid was due in November. Fuck, how did time go by so fast?

It was Canada Day and Marianas Trench wasn't performing anywhere, but Josh was busy in the studio working on another amazing album. That's what he always did. Worked on Albums.

I found a nice neutral red and black scheme. We might as well keep the cliche going that the kid was conceived the day Masterpiece Theatre came out.

I knew Marianas Trench had a gold album now, Josh had told me on the phone one day while he was on your. "Just think of the cool story we'll tell our kid. Man you've got famous family too."

I hadn't heard much from Nic lately. So she called me out of the blue a few moments later. "Hey Vivii!" She sounded so happy. She was now sixteen and happy.

-----

I have decided about the Nic side story and it'll start from when she left Vancouver with her real mom. I won't start it until this story finishes.

I had decided originally to have her have an Oc love interest, but I wanted an age difference between her and her guy, plus I want her cousin to be protective over her.

I decided to nix the fact Patrick Stump was even taken. It's for a special reason; I thought it'd be cool since Vivii is in love with a lead singer, Nic falls in love with a guy who's older than her haha. For drama.

Remember Nic was abused as a little girl so in her story it will be a little different then There's No Sunrise.

I have named this story after some thought and listening to songs in my library........

Drum roll...

Keep fuckin' scrolling folks

Keep scroll info....

Scroll in' along.

The Girl With The Broken Smile

I thought about the fact Nic is a little broken due to her past and it fit her! the title comes from a lyric in She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5.

Now here comes the exciting part....

Drunroll roll please.....

I have decided to have an AU third story based on the alternate ending of There's No Sunrise!

Vivii will die. I hope everyone realized her and Josh will not get married. As in they will not be happy ever after even with a kid.

Remember also Nic's story The Girl With The Broken Smile will have the alternate ending and the original ending affections. Nic at her cousin's funeral, or Nic at her cousin's wedding.

I wanted to do a story about them in high school (Josh and Vivii) , but decided the His Perfect Disaster series only needs two stories. Plus there's plenty of flashbacks to their high school years.

There is a preview of this amazing new story at the bumper to part three .