14: What Kinda Love

(Josh's POV)

I hadn't met her yet. Only through the glass. God she looked like Vivii. Same dark hair and hopefully he same blue eyes. I heard a rambunctious noise and felt someone sneak up on me.

"Hey Josh," I saw my bandmate Matt. He had his phone in hand. "Thought I'd videotape this awesome ducking moment! You're gonna meet your daughter soon!"

"Someone else is the godfather, if it wasn't for him I think I wouldn't have had the patience to wait for Vivii." I added. Speak of the fucking dude, apparently he'd rode with Matt and my crazy ass bandmates.

"She looks like Viv," Dallas said. I'd noticed a stark change in his style of clothing lately but didn't question it. He had on a conservative denim jacket and a flannel underneath, and jeans. I did notice he still wore his sneakers though.

"I know, I can't wait to meet her if my bandmate over there would shut up." I added, and looked at the doctor who came up to me.

"Josh Ramsay?" The doctor asked me. "I assume that's you. Follow me," he looked kinda glad to be over with this. It was the early morning hours. A almost born on Vivii's birthday but for a hour. "Josh, one thing about Amarie: she is a little under normal birth weight."

"What?" I said, worrying severely about my baby girl. "She's okay?"

"Yes she is. Seems something was good, a perfectly healthy little baby." The doctor smiled. "Has your eyes but Aubry's hair."

"Her name is Vivii, not Aubry." I vowed to have it put as Vivii on the birth certificate. Vivii Lakeland. Dallas and Matt were following along.

Dallas is someone I owe something and this is what I could do. Plus we'd become a little close lately - parenting tips and babysitting of his kid Carson. Just to prepare us for our daughter. Dallas loved his kid so it was kinda crazy for him to let us near him.

"Hey Josh!" I felt a black haired blur almost tackle me to death. It was Nic! God she looked like Vivii.. Same eyes. She looked so different. Leather jacket and skin tight jeans with the studded belt. A guy was with her that looked not that much more than twenty. I scanned with my eyes.

That was Patrick, the boyfriend she mentioned when she called Vivii. "Who's the guy!?" I chuckled and Vivii smiled when she saw him.

"Pete's already kicked my ass twice," Patrick said. He was kinda short, and Vivii jokingly called him 'leprechaun" because of how short he was, but Nic wasn't that much taller. They were about the same height.

----

(Vivii's POV)

They brought her in in the mint green blanket I'd given them to wrap her in. She was so beautiful and precious. I looked at the people around me.

I saw Nic and Patrick together cuddled on the cot someone had brought for Josh who slept here apparently. He didn't leave according to the nurses. He paced and paced until they told him I was okay. Typical daddy.

"I love you Amarie," I whispered to my newborn daughter. "Amarie Nicola Ramsay." I said softly and she looked at me with tiny blue eyes just like Josh's, otherwise she was all me. She was my daughter! I knew I'd have this moment again one more time most likely.

"Can I hold her?" Nic asked. I shook my head no.

"Josh is the daddy, gets to first then you." I chuckled and Josh blushed at the fact I called him the daddy. People kept coming in that I knew in the area. They'd probably kick out Patrick and Dallas and Matt because they weren't family.

(A/N: my mom was a victim of a kick out cause she wasn't an immediate family member to an extended family member. Not a real family member. The kid is so adorable c: my auntie's grandson.)

Josh held her gently and started softly singing that song he used to sing to me lots, the song that would most likely become an Marianas Trench song. I gave Josh the permission to use it.

"She's beautiful Vivii.." I heard Dallas come over. Who would think we'd chosen Dallas as the god dad? We might as well have. He'd be a good dad if anything happened to me and Josh. Someone to cherish little Amarie.

I saw Nic take out her phone. I saw the flash and my iPhone which was on a dock - I requested music be in the room - blipped crazily with twitter messages.

----Vivii's twitter feed--

5:00 am 11/21/2009

@nicinstereo wrote:

My cousin Vivii is a mom!! Meet Amarie Nicola Ramsay! Happy hirthday to @vivilakeland!

Post Retweet favourite

-------

5:30 am 11/21/2009

@mattwebbmt:

Happy birthday Vivii and newborn Amarie Nicola Ramsay! @joshramsay and @viviilakeland made a spawn :)

Post Retweet Favourite

-----

6:10 am 11/21/2009

@joshramsay:

@mattwebbmt my kid is not a devil spawn thank you very much

Post Retweet Favourite

-----

6:30 am 11/21/2009

@dallassmith wrote:

So incredibly honoured to be the godfather of such a beautiful little girl. www.twitpic.com/photo/2458hsk9375.jpg

Post Retweet Favourite

-----

(Vivii's POV)

So many people came to meet little Amarie, I kept having to put away the gifts in the cars and in various places. Even Josh's bandmates came, and I saw Mike who brought along various others.

"I can't believe she's ours," I said to Josh when we laid her down in her crib. "Josh, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to push for a October 2011 release of the new album," Josh suggested.

"Why?" I said.

"You'll see," Josh added.

--------

So you guys have seen to be birth of the tiny little girl Amarie aka Marie - the next four chapters skip around lots so keep track of everything.

.

-Lexi