4: Call Your Name

(Vivii's POV) November 2008

You never said that it would be this hard

The first night went pretty well. Slept out on the pull out couch by myself and one of Josh's cats Anenomie decided to wedge herself into my side. My phone went off with the ringback for my cousin, "I am an arms dealer.. Filling you with weapons in the form of words.."

Hell, might as we'll be ironic considering he's the bassist. "Hey Vivii!" My cousin Pete said. Yes, Wentz is my cousin. Dad's side not Mom's side.

"Hey P," I said. Everytime seemed to call me Vivii instead of Aubry, except for my dad - he didn't like to call me Vivii. "Pretty glad you guys just got platinum for Infinity."

"Was wondering.. Do you and a friend want to come to the show tonight? I have tickets because My girlfriend ditched me," my cousin said.

Love is meant to be forever now seems never to be scarred

"Where's this show?"' I said and I heard Josh come into the house. "Pete? Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz fucking answer me!" I threatened/

My cousin came back on. "Patrick hijacked my phone and sent a friend a dirty text." My cousin said. "Fucker!" My cousin swore at someone off the phone. "I have to go get my iPod from Trohman."

"Come visit meeeee when you come to Vancouver. Sans bandmates." I said.

"I heard that!" I heard a voice in the background. It was Andy. "Bring your friend if you want." Pete said and sounded tired.

(Trying to think of when Pete and Ashley divorced, but pretend they're still engaged here)

It's getting better for me to say what's on my heart without leaving scars

Josh came up to me. "Vivii? Who the heck was that? A boyfriend?"

"My cousin. He's in a band and his bandmate hijacked his phone." I said.

If you fall apart am I the reason for your endless sorrrow

"Oh I guess, so maybe you're single?"

Josh said.

"Single and not interested," I sarcastically said in a truthful manner

And with a broken heart you only go down but so low.