7: The Day You Kissed Me

I know this Song is called While You Loved Me, but the alternate title fits the chapter ;)

----------

(Vivii's POV) January 2009

If I ever write the story of my life, Don't be surprised your where it begins

It was never the same after I dated Alex. I didn't feel alright so much, dating guys off and in. I didn't know this new guy, Jackson, would bring me down so much. He had hazel eyes and dark flippy hair. He was a roadie that I ran into one time when I was backstage with my cousin.

I didn't know he'd be my poison, the points that bright me down to my lowest lows.

Girl I'd have to dedicate every line on every page to the memories we made while you loved me.

Jackson leaned in, waiting hesitantly to kiss me but I didn't kiss him. Even though his eyes were boring into me and I felt so happy. He was my destruction in the end.

I was born the day you kissed me

The nights grew dim, counting stars was monotonous, everything was compared to Jack. He was my foil, my for. He introduced me to things I wouldn't believe.

------(Josh's POV)--------

I died inside the night you left me

Jack was no fucking good for Vivii. I'd seen him walking around with bags of certain stuff, and I knew he was going to ruin my Vivii. Her eyes wee pale green now, she had tears running them. She frequently went out now and now she'd forgotten yet again to go get Nic and I had to go get Nic for her - the kid wound up staying at my place and Vivii at her worst wasn't a idiot she was just fucked up half the time.

But I lived oh how I lived while you loved me

Vivii shocked me one day with something she said. I knew Jack had made her say it, she was being treated horribly. I could see it. Vivii had been broken. "Jack thinks that all addicts are dumbasses if they get clean. Cause they'll never really be free."

I'd start with chapter one love innocent and young as the mornin' sun on a new day

I sighed. "Vivii.." I vowed to go find the asshole and knock some sense into him. He said shit to Vivii and made her do things. She was being treated like a slave. I had to get him.

Even though I know the end I'd do it all again I got a lifetime in while you loved me

I walked into his apartment when he asked me to come in. Suddenly I saw her. A blonde chick. Not my Vivii. I will not explain what I did but I almost was ready to kill Jack. "How fucking dare you," I spat at him.

And I got a lifetime in while you loved me

----Vivii's POV----

Josh's behaviour was because Jack wasn't the greatest person. Jack Got drunk, got fucked up, but I believed was a nice guy. Josh came back with blood streaming down his face from scars and open wounds, looking very scared. "Fuck Jack," Josh hissed.

"We broke up yesterday and he's fucking Cataline," I spat and looked at the floor. "Hope you gave him a good one."

"Vivii," Josh said sitting down. "I-I think I really love you." Josh said.

I was born the day you kissed me

I didn't know Josh loved me. Is that the reason for his freakout? Is that the reason for the near-suicide attempt? Josh was a happy but. Would I be able to handle Josh and his issues? "Josh, I think I do too.." I added.

Josh leaned in as if to whisper, like we were little kids playing telephone, but I looked at hI'm and we stared for moments. My green into his piercing blue. I love him. I knew I did. But how could I love him? He had less issues than me who had a fucked up life but that wasn't the same.

And I died inside the night you left me

I let him in. I knew it'd be a unstable relationship, Josh with a easily broken heart and me with my fucked up life, even more after dating Jack. Jack had broken me. I needed some way to heal. Even Nic kept saying that I loved Josh.

But I lived oh how I lived while you loved me.

At that moment, I heard the door open and pulled away, pretending I was playing around changing songs on my iPod. It was Nic, coming back from school.

I felt Josh get up to go clean off his face - thank god he didn't get really fucked up, the blood wasn't from him apparently he would tell me later - and I looked at the ceiling.

I had just hooked again.into a relationship I now wanted, Josh could be the one I've always wanted and needed, fate had brought us back together so many times but this time I had the courage to say something. Josh had the courage to say something.

I lived while you loved me

_/\_

End Of Part One

So everyone like that complicated chapter? It was based on the premise of the song. It was more about Vivii and Jack and gave away a lot about Vivii and Jack.

There will be a side story seperate from the series about the few months Vivii and Jack were together called A Vision Of My Destruction.

So now Josh and Vivii are together and this is the end of Part One.

Part three is five chapters compared to the ten of part two and seven of part one, bringing the grand total to over twenty chapters.

--Lexi