12: Dont Turn Your Back On Me

(Vivii's POV) August 2009

Josh came into my apartment, and I heard him come walking in. He kept persisting and I couldn't refuse him so much anymore. He was everything to me.

"Josh," I turned on my heel. "If you want to know; it's a she." I said coldly. "Amarie Nicole Lakeland. I decided if you can't smarten up and follow me-"

"I love you Vivii. I tried four times and you refused me." Josh added, "I love you so fucking much, porcelain." He didn't call me Vivii. The new nickname he gave me was Porcelain. That's when I knew he was being

"But Josh - I can't do this every time with you."I shooed him out the door and pushed him out into the street. "You can be there but that's it. I want you out of my life. You can't be responsible enough to realize that I can't keep a guy. I didn't expect you to stay." I turned away from Josh but he stopped me.

-------

(Josh's POV)

"Aubry Vivane Lakeland! Fucking listen to me! I love you!" I yelled almost. "And I'll never stop loving you. Besides, you ran for me. I didn't run from you." I walked back up to her door.

This routine continued for two days. Pushed kit, shoved out. She threatened to call her cousin to get me back to Vancouver. Vivii was pissed at me. I had to find some way to win her back. She'd rejected me. Rejected me down flat.

Yet she still wore the ring, which now laid in my open palm. Did she just not want to be married? I know plenty of common law couples - my cousin Janie included!-. Time to go to someone for advice.

I knew who just to ask. I got out my phone, opened up the 604 contact list, and looked at my phone.found the number that said D. Smith.

Dallas would know something about this. He was a friend of mine - a close friend - plus we'd all witnessed the Matt and Jessica breakup. I didn't want it to be such an ugly breakup like theirs.

"Josh, is it something with Vivii?" Dallas sounded tired as hell. He was really unhappy he'd been woken up. Sure he was in the studio doing some secret thing - I didn't know what.

"Vivii's pregnant and she's refusing to see me. She's getting too far for me to bring her back to Vancouver." I freaked out and I heard Dallas chuckle and laugh. "This isn't funny!"

"The fact you're doing nothing about it. Josh, listen to me: it is not too late. It took me five years before I married my wife. we already had a 1? year old son. So try again and she'll accept you. You owe me one by the way." Dallas chuckled.

"I don't want it to take that long! " I said and suddenly my call waiting came on. Fuck sakes! It's Vivii!

"Josh!" Vivii said. "I'm so so sorry.. I had a mood swing and I will gladly take you back. I'm so sorry for fucking off on you. I just don't want to be married. It's just paperwork I don't wanna do."

Finally she took me back.. After six tries, two trips to Chicago, and over maybe four grand spent on hotels, and a call to a labelmate, she took me back.

I changed the call back to Dallas . "She took me back! Hell yes!" I cheered.

"If you two get married I want to be there to see how this craziness turns out." Dallas Smith laughed and hung up after. I owe that dude one!