Chapter 2; Oblivious to Feelings

"Sweetie Belle! What colour do you want your dress to be?" Rarity called. Sweetie Belle sauntered in. Her eyes roamed over Rarity's short dress, hugging her curves. It had no straps and was white. It went well with her pale face and purple hair.

"Don't care." She mumbled.

"Sweetie Belle, are you okay?" Rarity asked, sitting beside her and pulling Sweetie Belle into a hug, but Sweetie Belle pushed her away.

"Yes. Everythings fine Rarity. Don't worry about my feelings or the one guy who loves you. Don't worry about you not noticing that. Don't worry, don't worry." Sweetie Belle snapped, before turning sharply and out of the house. Rarity sat, eyes wide, and gulped.

"What was that about?" She breathed. Suddenly, a familiar face popped round the door. Pinkie Pie's pink hair bobbed up and down as she giggled.

"Hey Rarity! Can you make me a dress for the Gala?"

"Of course, I was going to anyway." Rarity said, still a little shocked about what Sweetie Belle had said. And then Pinkie asked the question she always asked.

"Can it be pink?" She giggled. Rarity laughed and nodded.

"Sweets?" Rarity suggested.

"And streamers!"

"Streamers?" Rarity asked uncertainly. 

"Who's dress is this?" Pinkie asked, raising an eyebrow. Rarity laughed and nodded. She got up and pulled out one of her dolls. She grabbed pink material and wrapped it around the body of the doll.

"Get me the sweets you want Pinkie." Rarity said. Pinkie Pie giggled and nodded, racing out of the house. Rarity laughed and then went to Pinkie's 'extreme condition party draw'. Pinkie kept one in every house, just in case. She took out the streamers and decorated the neckline, waistline and rim of the dress with it.

Rainbow Dash ran. The six foot tall boy came into view. He was staring wide eyed at her. As she got closer and closer to him, she concentrated on her feet. She concentrated on the feeling underneath them, concentrated on how it would feel to jump as high as the boy. Rainbow Dash jumped and flipped over the boy as he stared. She landed in a crouch and grinned.

"Yes!" She laughed. The boy turned and stared at her. He was more of a man than a boy.

"Now that was a jump! Doctor Whooves, nice to meet you!" He said, sticking out a hand. Rainbow Dash jumped up and shook it.

"My name's Rainbow Dash, but call me Dashie." She smiled. She suddenly felt awkward, standing in front of a doctor wearing nothing but blue short-shorts and a blue tank with a rainbow coloured lightening bolt on it to match her tattoo. She was also wearing knee-length blue converse, but most of her long tanned legs were showing and her breasts were nearly popping out of her top. Suddenly, a blonde haired woman came jumping up.

"Hey! M-my names Derpy!" She stuttered, flashing a crooked grin at Rainbow Dash.

"This is my wife, Derpy Whooves." Dr. Whooves smiled. She took her hand from his and smiled at Derpy.

"I've seen you before haven't I?" She asked. Derpy nodded.

"Yup! I work with you!"

"Aah, you're the one who got fired but kept showing up." Dashie laughed. Derpy laughed too and a young girl came running up.

"And this is our daughter Dinky Whooves." Doctor said. Dashie grinned at her.

"Hey Dinky!" She smiled. Dinky giggled. Suddenly, a far away voice filled Rainbow Dash's ears.

"DASHIE! DASHIE!" A young girl shouted. She turned and grinnned as Sweetie Belle came running towards her. Normally, the young girl would be grinning, but her face was serious. Dashie picked her up and sat her on her hip.

"What's up, young 'un?" She asked. She waved good-bye to the Whooves and then walked away with Sweetie Belle.

"It's Rarity! She's oblivious to Spike's feelings!" She moaned. Rainbow Dash growled.

"She doesn't understand what she has! Every one of us would like to be with Spike, yet she gets his heart and then mistreats it!"  Rainbow Dash growled darkly.

"Yup! And she's having an affair with Big Macintosh, so much so that she's taking him to the Grand Gala instead of me! Twilight's taking me!" Sweetie Belle said. Rainbow Dash hugged Sweetie Belle tightly.

"Don't worry, she'll get over Big Macintosh. Remember my affair with BM?" Rainbow asked. Sweetie Belle nodded. "Well, he's intruging. He never says anything except 'yup' and 'nope' and that's mystery. Do you know how much girls love mystery? A lot. They go out with him and then BM says something other than yup or nope. And then he looses his spark. You watch." Sweetie Belle nodded and then hugged Rainbow tightly. After the hug was done, Rainbow Dash put Sweetie Belle down and they walked together.

"Will you take me to Scootaloo's house?" She asked. Rainbow Dash nodded. They walked down the road and arrived at a house of a teacher. They knocked on the door and Cherilee answered it.

"Is Scootaloo here?" Sweetie Belle asked. Rainbow Dash nodded at Cherilee and she did the same.

"SCOOTALOO." She shouted. A pink haired girl came running down and she grinned when she saw Sweetie Belle.

"Come on Scootaloo! We have to find our perfect tattoo!" Sweetie Belle giggled. Scootaloo nodded.

"Think another three weeks and they'll be able to have one..." Cherilee drifted off as Scootoaloo and Sweetie Belle ran off.