Chapter 21; Confronting Them

Apple Jack ran into Pinkie while running back to the Apple farm. Pinkie smiled, her pink hair crazy and wild. She giggled and bounced up and down.

"Hey Apple Jack! Why you in such a hurry?!" She giggled.

"Somethings going on with Twilight! She's at her house with some-one, I think they're a female, but they told her that they loved her! You gotta help me find out, okay Pinkie?!" Apple Jack said quickly. Pinkie Pie raised an eye brow, but nodded.

"Okay. Let's go, now!" She giggled. She bounced away, towards Twilight's house. Apple Jack turned on her heel and followed her. Eventually, they arrived back at Twilight's house. You could hear the giggling from outside. Pinkie Pie ran up to the window and peered in, getting down on her knees. Apple Jack did the same, and they looked into the window. They saw Twilight, in the exact same outfit as before, running down the stairs, laughing. Some-one followed her and caught her in a hug, pressing her against a wall and kissing her deeply.

That someone, was the one who had thought she was more powerful than Twilight. The Great And Powerful Trixie had Twilight up against a wall and they were making out. Pinkie Pie gasped and Apple Jack did the same. They looked towards each other, got up, and ran. Twilight was a lesbian?! And she was with Trixie?! Why didn't they know this?! You'd think she'd tell her best friends that she was a lesbian. Apple Jack sighed and sat down on a tree, staring at the ground. Pinkie Pie sat next to her.

"We should confront her about it." Pinkie said. Apple Jack nodded.

"We should, but we can't. Not while Trixie's still in there." She said. Pinkie laughed.

"But that's the best time! Catch them in a place where they have to explain!" Pinkie suggested. Apple Jack looked up at her and smiled.

"Great idea! Come on, let's go!"

Twilight was caressing Trixie's lovely shape, nibbling on Trixie's ear lobe.Trixie was perfect in every single way. Twilight couldn't ever see herself with anyone else. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Twilight jumped. She let go of Trixie, who whimpered from the warmth leaving her. It was adorable. Twilight opened the door, in nothing more than a shirt and underwear.

"Oh, hey again Apple Jack. I'm still busy, sorr-" she began, but Apple Jack stormed in. Her eyes landed on the half naked Trixie. Trixie wasn't wearing a shirt like Twilight was, just her bra and underwear.

"TRIXIE?! What are you doing here?!" She said, acting like she didn't have a clue.

"I-I-I-" Trixie stuttered.

"AND TWILIGHT! I thought you didn't like Trixie!" Apple Jack shouted. Trixie looked at Twilight, hurt.

"I never said such a thing!"

"Uhm, w-what's going on here?" A quiet voice asked. Everyone turned around to see Fluttershy, looking as shy as ever. Her eyes landed on Trixie in nothing but her underwear. Her eyes widened and she looked back at Twilight.

"It's about time you all knew anyway..." Twilight said. Pinkie Pie nearly giggled, Apple Jack could see, but she stopped herself.

"I... We... Trixie and I..." Twilight began.

"We're lesbians." Trixie said, casually. Twilight glared at her.

"I was going to tell them!" She argued.

"Well you weren't doing a very good job of it!" Trixie sighed. Twilight huffed and sat down. Fluttershy was staring at her, eyes wide. Apple Jack smiled, feeling a sense of triumph, and Pinkie was smiling, but that's what she did.

"Well?" Apple Jack.

"Hmm?" Trixie said.

"Tell us the story of how you two happened!" Apple Jack smiled. Trixie giggled, and began to open her mouth, but Twilight put a hand over it.

"They're my best friends. I'll tell them." She said. She turned back to Apple Jack and told them a story that none of them would forget.