Chapter 22; Couple Stories and Dwarf Hamsters!

"It all started on the day when I saved Trixie's life. She swung by my house really early in the morning, at about four, to thank me. Even though every bone in my body was telling me to send her out, I said she could come in. I made her a cup of tea and we sat down, chatting. I realised how nice she was when you got to know her, and eventually we went from tea to alcohol, which ended with me waking up in the morning next to Trixie. I gave her my number, as it was the decent thing to do, and she called again the next day, and eventually it turned into our little romance. I couldn't tell you guys I was with her, as I knew you all hated her, but I don't see why I didn't tell you I was a lesbian. It's horrible that you all found out this way... I guess Rarity and Rainbow Dash need to know now..." Twilight said. Apple Jack looked from Twilight to Trixie.

"If you dare hurt her, you're dead, okay?" She said. Twilight laughed, but Trixie gulped.

"I wouldn't hurt her, it's been a year already." Trixie said, and then smiled, grabbing Twilight's hand. Pinkie Pie giggled and Fluttershy smiled.

"Well, while we're here, I bought a new pet. It's a dwarf hamster and it's really cute!" Fluttershy said, grinning. Pinkie pie giggled and bounced up and down.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THOSE!" She shouted, grinning. Fluttershy laughed.

"Wanna go and see it?" She asked and Pinkie Pie nodded vigorously. They both skipped out of the door, laughing.

Sorry it's a short chapter, but guess who's back bitches?!