Chapter 7; No Warmth, No Life.

Spike burst through the door and Rainbow Dash sighed as she watched him. She followed him through and watched as he fought for the girl he loved. Rainbow Dash was always forgotten. No-one cared about old Dashie, she was just another girl in Equestria, nothing special. Twilight put her hand on her shoulder.

"Rainbow Dash, he needs you. Go out there and fight with him." She said. Rainbow Dash gulped, she knew it was true, but... he was fighting for Rarity, the girl he loved. He should love Rainbow Dash. Rainbow burst through and punched one of the men in black. They were obviously shocked at the girl with rainbow coloured hair fighting them, but she didn't care. She was going to hurt them to express her feelings.

This was it.

If she died, then she died. She didn't care anymore.

Spike didn't care for her, why bother?

She stopped fighting and let the man in black pummel her. He shot punches at her and a piece of her died with every single one. Finally he took out a murder weapon; a gun. She gulped but didn't try and stop him.

"No!" A cracked, sad voice called. She looked at the direction it came from. Spike stood there, the second man in black on the floor, unmoving. The one who had the gun smiled.

"Don't want your beautiful rainbow to die?" He said, pressing the cold metal to Rainbow Dash's neck. Her heart rate began increasing and she gulped for what felt like the last time.

"Rainbow!" A voice that sounded like Fluttershy's called, "you can do this! I know that you're stronger than this, you can fight back. What's stopping you? A piece of worthless metal? You deserve more than this!" Rainbow Dash breathed deeply.

"No I don't! I love some-one, and then I'm a complete bitch to them! Spike! I love you, it's been obvious for years." She said. The man laughed.

"This makes this murder so much more fulfilling!" He giggled, before he pulled the trigger and all warmth left Dashie's body. The life flooded out of her and her eyes widened one more time before she fell and everything went black.