Chapter 9; Waking Up

Dr. Betty wiped her brow, sighing. She looked up at Spike who was crying. He wasn't very happy, Dr. Betty could see it. Rainbow Dash was unresponsive, but Dr. Betty had to try, she couldn't let Spike be this unhappy. She dived into the wound again with her tweezers, trying to get the deep bullet out.

Pinkie Pie sat in the cave, staring at the blood stain. Her hair was straight and hanging down limply and her eyes were filled with tears. She hadn't been this sad since she was born. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie always used to pull pranks on people, it was always good fun, but now there'd never be anymore pranks, never. She would miss Rainbow Dash, she was her best friend. Suddenly, Spike burst open the door.

"Pinkie! Rainbow Dash! She... She's awake!" He said. Her hair popped back up to it's crazy style as she grinned.

"Seriously?! Yes!" She giggled, hopping up and running down the tunnel.

Rainbow Dash looked up and smiled. Dr. Betty had brought her back to life, and she didn't know how to thank her for that. Pinkie Pie and Derpy were out buying Rainbow muffins and Spike was beside her, holding her hand. Was this the start of something? Rainbow Dash nearly hit herself. Of course it wasn't, Spike wouldn't go for her.