Chapter 3

THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT IN IT. PLZ DONT READ IT IF U DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE.

____ thanks and enjoy ;)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME YOU BITCH, ahhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhh," I screamed as he pounded himself into me. That quiet girl that he saw a hour ago wasn't quiet anymore. Instead there is a bitch that is just moaning for sex and pleasure more than the guy she doesn't even know his name.

"Fuck, you are so tight," he said as he kept going into me.

I smirked as my moans kept echoing through the whole house.

He stopped is action for a little and turned me around. Know i was on top of him and he was lying down on the bed. Without any question he once again thrusted himself into me even harder. He was going full blast and my sweating body was to wet to keep up with him. I made him stop slowly and got off of him. He looked at me with hungry eyes, like he wasn't done yet and he still wants more.

I always understood that look, always understood when I stop in the middle of the enjoyment so I could tease his wanting pleasure. He looked at me as I come closer to him, he was curious of what will be my next move. I got close enough and grabbed his "manhood" he moaned and I understood that he liked it. I stared teasing him by humping and stoping on it. I could tell that he was getting impatient, and that is what I was looking for, the climax.

"Suck it," he demanded.

I smirked on his demanded.

"Yes master my pleasure," I said in a teasing voice.

He crack a laugh and raised himself up so I could get is "7" length in my mouth. I did and his moans were louder than mine, he knew how to turn a woman on and that is what he did to me. I was sucking it for about 10 minutes and it was one of the best I ever put in my mouth. He removed my head from his area and looked at me.

"My turn," he said as he slammed me on to the bed.

I laughed a little when he did that. He was just so excited and ready for this. He slowly opened my legs and went towards my "area" he was trying to do what I was doing, being all teasingly, but he didn't know how to and didn't succeed. He reached into my area and started to suck on it. I was wiggle on the bed from I can't content the pleasure he was giving me. I was screaming and he was going harder and harder every time I scream louder.

The room sounded like two people having a fun fight, the heat in the room was indescribable, and we both know that we will reach out climax at some point. He kept doing what he is doing for a while and until I grabbed his blonde hair and told him it's enough for tonight.

He agreed and he kissed me one more time and cover me with the sheets that were once dry and warm, know they are wet and cold. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from the back and we both drifted into sleep, remembering the pleasure that we just had and the false love we just made.

I slept and didn't feel a thing, it's like I wanted to sleep forever. Through the whole night I sensed that he was holding on me tight, like he didn't want to let go. That he was comfortable, like he wanted a woman's warmth.

I woke up to his beautiful face and his small breathes that he was taking. He was still asleep, I wiggled out of his embrace and took a tour around his house. I saw a lot of pictures of him dancing and have trophies, and I knew that he was a ballroom dancer. He must be really good, because he had around 5 trophies.

I heard him moan a little and I ran quickly back to the bed so he wouldn't know that I knew that he was a dancer.
He blinked his eyes and as he opened his eyes I saw his baby blue eyes and his perfect smile.

"Good morning beautiful," he said in his morning voice.

"Good morning," I said in a sexy voice.

"So from what I hears yesterday your name is Marybeth," he questioned.

"Yes, it is, but I don't know your name, I just know that you are a very loud screamer, I mean you were louder than me at some points," I said with a smile.

He smiled at me and took me into his embrace.

"I'm Derek and maybe I was loud because I had a good damn lady with me in bed," he said as he looked in my eyes.

Last night was one of the best night of my life...

_________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK...
PLZZZZZ COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZZ I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR PLZZZ.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT. ;)