chapter 5

I took my position on stage and smiled, his eyes weren't off of me the whole time, he was making me nervous, he was making me tremble, he was making me not to be naked. Everyone started to shout out numbers, but I was praying that he will say a high number so I could home with him for the night. The last number that was called was 10,000 that was the highest the club ever got. No one else said a number for a while, and I knew that I will be that old guy's for the night.

I was about to leave to go to my room to get ready, when I finally heard someone say a higher number, when I turned I saw him, the guy that was staring at me the whole time.

"1,000,000," he said.

Everyone looked at him, everyone was stunned, he looked like 19 20 year old that wouldn't pay a penny for anything. Even the speaker was stunned he didn't know how to go on. The man looked at me and smiled. I ran to my room. I was smiling so hard, yet so shocked, he paid 1,000,000 for me.

I was getting ready so I could go with him, when someone knocked on my door. I was still naked but I didn't really care because everyone here have seen me naked, so I went to open the door. It was him, his eyes were first looking into my eyes, but when he saw me naked his eyes could look away from my body.

"Can I help you," I asked awkwardly.

At first he didn't answer, I asked him the question again, he shot up and looked at me with his green eyes.

"You know that you are coming with me forever so pack all of your things and lets go," he said impatiently.

I was in aw, he technically bought me for life, why thought, what does he want from me.

I closed the door and started to pack my bags and packed up everything just in case. I finished and got dressed, his stares were flashing back into my mind. The way he looked at me, made me shiver, made me wanted to be covered.

I finished and walked at the club to his car that was parked right in front of the club. He come out and took my bag from me and placed it in the truck.

I sat in the car and it was awkward.

"Hello beautiful, what is your name," he said so gently.

"I-I'm M-Marybeth," I said shaking and stunned that he was that gentle.

We stayed in the car quiet not really talking, but giving small smiles to each others when our eyes meet.

We arrived at his house, and for the first time in my life I was afraid to go in and have sex with him. It feels like it's my first time...

______

So what do u guys think, I'm so sorry if they are short promise I will make them longer. comment and vote plzz ;)