Chapter 13

PLZZ READ AUTHOR'S NOTE...

"Wait I thought your brother is dead, that's what you told me," he questioned confused.

"No, he didn't die, but they send him to a different orphanage than me, but we would see each other," I said.

"Okay what about him," he questioned.

"When he left the orphanage, he meet these kids, drug dealers, and addicted to drugs, he went with him and he started working with them, and soon enough he was taking the drugs. About a year ago we went and he looked nothing but great. He looked all weak and hopeless, and he also told me that he spend all the money that our parents left him, and he own a big debt to the people that he works with.

I couldn't do anything other than to give him the money, and after another four months and came and he demanded to give him money, and it happened a couple of times, until I grew sick of it. I told him I wouldn't give him anymore money and he has to stop selling and taking drugs.

Than mark the club owner I told you about heard us and wanted to hold a grudge on me so I wouldn't leave, he took my brother in, he gave him all the money he wants, but let him sign debt papers, and know he wants his money back or he would do something to him, and my brother also wants money, and the only way I could pay him back is if I go and work back at the club. See how it is complicated," I said as tears streaming down my face.

I looked at him and his eyes were red as well.

"How much does your brother own him," he questioned.

"3 million dollars," I said.

All the sudden he got out his check book and was about to write a check for 3 million dollars. All the sudden I ripped the check book out of his hand and looked at him.

"What are you doing," he questioned.

"No, what are you doing, you are not going to pay for this, you are not going to take my brothers fault, Harry," I said with a angry voice.

"I will do anything for you," he said as he touched my face.

"Harry you don't understand, if you pay them, they will never go away, they will make a fucked up reason, and take more money away from you, they will not stop Harry," I said.

"They could take all my money away, as long as you are beside me it's all I need," he said with his eyes becoming more red.

"Harry you don't understand, they are animals, they never get enough, they will just want more and more. Just let me go Harry, maybe we will meet again," I said as I felt the tears were going to kick in again.

"I am not going to let you go back to this club for money I do in an hour, you don't need to be there slave, you don't need to show off something so valuable to you just for the sake of the money that I could offer you," he said.

"I wish we have meant earlier in life, but we didn't and we just have to accept the fact that we were not meant to be," I said.

And for the last time I kissed him goodbye.

"I love you sooooo much Harry, don't forget that," I said looking deep in the eyes.

All the sudden he took him in his hug, and we both started to cry so much, I didn't want to leave him, I didn't want to say goodbye that way, but I had no choice.

I walked away with tears in my eyes, and he just stood there wanting to hold my hand and stop me but can't.

I walked downstairs and was about to walk to the door and the doorbell rang, I put my stuff down and harry heard it and was walking down whiled I want and got it. I opened the door when I saw Jack...

_____ONLY SEVEN MORE CHAPTERS WHOS EXCITED :) COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ :) and do u guys think I should do a squeal plzz tell me thanks 😁😁😁😁😁😁