Chapter 11

We both stared at each other, both shocked on what we said to each other. I thought that he was going to say that I have the freedom to go to the club anytime, but it was him asking me to marry him.

"Harry what are you saying," I questioned him.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, I WANT TO MARRY YOU NOT SEND YOU TO THE CLUB, I WILL NEVER SEND YOU TO THIS BULLSHIT OF A CLUB. ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE WHORES AND YOU ARE NOT A WHORE," he said with an angry and loud voice.

"Harry, I was really surprised that you kept me for all that time, but who knows, you might get sick of me and send me back. Why would you send me back without loving me, while you could send me back with love. Harry, I love you so much, I don't want this love to end with hating. We don't know what will happen if we stay longer than this together," I said tearing up.

"No, no you don't love me, if you really do than you wouldn't even think of going back to the club, and leave me. You just don't see that I'm in love with you and I wouldn't let you go back to the life that you use to live," he said as his eyes got red.

"Can we please go, I need so fresh air," I said.

"Sure," he said as he asked the waitress for the check.

He paid and we went to the car, not talking to each other and not making any eye contact towards each other. We arrived to this park that we went to a couple of times before. He parked the car in front a beautiful of the water, we both came out not wanting to be the first to start the endless conversation.

"Mary, I love you so much, I don't want you to leave me, you have changed me so much in a small amount of time you don't understand how much I need you in my life," he said as he came close to me holding my hand and kissing my forehead.

"Harry, I love you to so much, you made me realize that I'm not a slut or a whore that people take what they want from and than throw back, but there is something that is pulling me back to it, and that thing is stronger than the both of us. Just let me go back Harry, it's hard I know, but it's the better for the both of us," I said as I took his head between my hands and started to cry.

"I know it's hard, but we need to try we need to tell everyone that we are two different worlds came together and created something so beautiful. It's called love, love that we created from one look, love that we created from one kiss, from one touch, our hearts when we sleep together beat the same makes me feel like we are one. One thing that can't be pulled apart without a force in the world," he said he looked at me with his teary eyes.

"I know that we have created something so beautiful, I know that we created love from scratch, but you don't understand, I wish I could stay, I wish I could leave the whole world and just go with you to the farthest place there is and we just could forget the whole world. But it's hard, it's hard, I wish I have known you way before know, I love you so much, but you have to let me go, and you have to forget me. Go find right love, a really that is pure, a girl that is innocent, a girl that will appreciate what she has and wouldn't regret knowing such a beautiful person likes you," I said as we let go of each other and stared at each other with our eyes that are know blurry from the tears that we have created.

"Than why don't we go somewhere far, and just live there, and forget about everything that ever happened to you and we will start a family, and we will just forget about all the shit that this world have put is in. Maybe that we known each a little to late, but it's never late for love and creating amazing love," he said as he once again came to me and held my hand.

I let go of u his hand and just walked away, but before I leave I looked once again at him with his teary eyes looking at me hopping I could change my mind.

"We are never meant to be Harry..."

_____ FINALLY UPDATED YAYAYAYAYAY COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZ IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME THANKS 😁😆❤️👏❤️👏😆😝❤️👏😁😆❤️👏😆😁❤️😁❤️👏😆❤️😁❤️😁👏😆❤️😁👏😆❤️😁👏😆❤️😁👏😆❤️😁👏😆❤️👏😆😁❤️👏😆❤️