Chapter 16

"You have cancer," I said shakily.

"Why didn't you tell me, why didn't you warn me before I fall in love with you," i said starting to cry.

"I didn't want to hurt you," he said trying to not look me in the eyes.

"Hurt, and you think that is not hurt what I'm in right now. To find out the person I'm in love with is not going to be with me for the rest of my life, that is not hurt to you," I said.

"Harry, you don't understand what you did to me. Why didn't you tell me. We would have gone with it together, I would have never let go. I would never let you fight this shit on your own," I questioned angrily yet softly.

"I was afraid that you were going to leave me like you did," he said not looking me in the eyes.

"Well first of all, you know I had no choice, and second if i even felt that you had something like this, nothing would have made me leave you or make you face it on your own," I said hurt.

"I didn't to see the pain that I go through in your eyes," he said with teary eyes.

"Harry, what if something happened to you, what do you think what have happened to me, do you think I would have gone with my life normally. I would be in the greatest pain in life," I said coming closer to him.

"I never thought of that," he said.

"Harry, I love you," I said looking deeply in his eyes.

"I love you too," he said grabbing me in his embrace as tight as possible.

We stayed like this for more than 5 minutes, we wanted to feel ever moment, we wanted not to let go, but to stay like this forever. But as every perfect moment, it had to be ruined. We heard cars making a stop in front of Harry's house. We let go, and he made his way to the window. He looked at and he saw my brother, Mark, and a bunch of other guys.

"It's your brother and Mark," he said.

"Shit," I said quickly.

"Do they know you are here," he questioned looking at me.

"No," I said.

Before we make another move, we heard gunshots...

4 MORE CHAPTERS WHOS EXCITED, tell me what you think will happen... AND COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZ