Chapter 7

It felt nice, different, when I woke up this morning I found myself in his embrace, and his arms around my chest. It felt nice to be protected, to be loved, to be wanted for more than sex and for more than your body that has always never been yours.

I tried to wiggle out of his embrace but he was holding on me tight, it's like he didn't want to let go, like he was to afraid to let go. His heavy breathing was going towards my chest giving me a sense of warmth and comfort. As I was admiring his face his green eyes flattered slowly, he looked at me.

"Good morning gorgeous," he said in his morning voice.

"Morning," I said smiling at him.

He got up a little from his sleeping position, with his hands still around my chest, and pulled me closer to him.

He was hugging me so tight, he was also swaying his thumb on my shoulder.

"So what do you want to do today," he said breaking the silent that was about to grow between us.

"I don't know," I said shyly.

"Will why don't we go clothes shopping for you," he said with his voice getting excited.

"Ummmmmmm, sure," I would love that I said smiling as will.

"So why don't we go get ready," he said.

I nodded my head and we both come off of bed and we both went to pick out clothes.

I picked short shorts and a tank top shirt with flower sandals, while he went a little more classic and picked out a black suit, without a tie.

We both with into bathrooms and we spend time cleaning and fixing ourselves.

We finished and we somehow come out in the same time. We looked at each other and I gotta say he looked so hot. He looked at me and gave me a smirk.

"You clean up nice,huh?" he said smiling.

I smiled back but after a couple of seconds his smile was gone....

_____
Sooo finally I updated soo sorry for updating a little earlier i was busy and sorry if it was short I prosmie it will be longer we are just getting start :)

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZ :)