Chapter 17

"Shit, bend down Mary, bend down," Harry said as he ran to one of the rooms.

I did and I was told and shooting decreased every second. Than I noticed Harry with a gun in his hand.

I was a bit frighten, but he was doing the right thing.

"Don't worry, it's just for safety," he looking at me with assuring eyes.

I nodded in respond.

"HARRY, I NEED MY SISTER BACK, IF YOU DONT GIVE ME HER, YOU ARE GOING TO END UP LOSING YOUR LIFE," my brother said with a loud stern voice.

I shook in my place, Harry noticed how sacred I was and put his hand on my hair patting it to make me feel safe.

"LISTEN, YOU COME HERE WITH NO HARM, BUT IF YOU DONT LISTEN TO US, THERE WILL BE HARM," Mark said.

"Okay listen, we have to run from here. I will go pack some stuff and while I'm doing that get ready, because you will go out to them. When you walk out make believe that you gave in, and after 5 minutes exact run near the forest," he said with hopefully eyes.

I agreed with him and as he went to get some stuff, I was getting ready. After five minutes, he was done and came to where I was standing.

"Ready," he questioned.

"Ready," I said.

Before I leave I kissed him goodbye, feeling it will be a long time until we see each other again.

I walked out seeing Mark and my brother with victory in there eyes. Jack came to me and hugged me.

"You done the right thing," he said with a smile.

I weakly smiled back and he walked me to the car. I hesitated to get in the car, but I found it, it will be easier for me to escape. I was about to go in the car, when Harry come out.

" You made a good choice for making her leave," my brother said.

"Yeah I did," he said slyly.

He walked closer to the car, and was looking at me giving me the signal of leaving the car. I quickly opened the door and ran, but one of the guards that my brother had, stood in front of me and held me.

My brother and Jack looked at me, and smiled with an evil.

"All I ask for you, is to leave us alone, and I could give you all you want," Harry said trying to be reasonable.

"After tonight we will take all your money and her," Jack said.

"Okay take all of my money, but don't take her," he said.

"I don't take so," he said getting his gun set.

"No, noooooo,nooooooo, don't kill him," I screamed.

Jack looked at me and smirked.

And all the sudden his body was on the ground and the blood was everywhere...

___THREE MORE CHAPTERS, ITS ALMOST FINISHED WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN. COMMENT AND VOTE PLZZZ .